12Next >
4118 49 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drekko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62365 ft
Australia

I am still in lock down here in Vicortia Australia. This was my last venture out before lock down. Just managed to edit it nowHope you enjoy.
Please support by liking, subscriing and all that, for more videos to come!

Cheers stay safe
2020-8-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic footage.
2020-8-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Such a variety of great scenes! Thanks for the share.
2020-8-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2020-8-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent work
2020-8-7
Use props
ckat007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 887024 ft
Finland

Nicely done Thanks for sharing
2020-8-7
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Awesome place! Great video
2020-8-8
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Amazing Footage
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video footage you have created. Nicely done and thank you for your valued support.
2020-8-11
Use props
Filmari Aeriene
lvl.1
Romania

Nice video!
2020-8-11
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

Samsung has launched its Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra on August 5, 2020 and smartphone fanatics have gone wild. Close to almost every year around August, Samsung launches its flagship product in the Note series.

This year, as all things unprecedented have taken over all aspects around the world, Samsung claims to have produced a smartphone that would get you through isolation of this pandemic, with its multifaceted features. Whether it's for work or for play, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra has got your covered. Camera, battery, screen size and resolution,  the look and feel of the phone, the memory and all other remaining features made to serve as never before. It truly set out to give something to its customers that they would relish during this time that has not been chartered before. Granted that we have dealt with pandemics before but not with this much advancement and technology around us that could help us navigate and make something out of living in isolation.

Samsung Galaxy note 20 Ultra price is AED 4,499 and is available to pre-order currently at all electronic device stores where Samsung products are sold. Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra price in Dubai and  Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra price in UAE is also similar to that in other countries, subject to changes within currency difference parameters. For those waiting to up their smartphone game and bored of the previously owned device, Note 20 Ultra is the perfect package you could get your hands on. It can be bought on different stores and websites online Eros Digital Home.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specifications:

Display: 6.9" Dynamic AMOLED 2x
Internal storage:: 128GB with 12GB RAM/512GB with 12GB of RAM
External Memory: MicroSD up to 1TB
Rear Camera: Triple Camera & Dual OIS (Wide & Tele), Ultra Wide: 12MP F2.2, Wide: 108MP F1.8 OIS, Tele: 12MP 5x Optical Zoom F3.0
Front Camera: 10MP (2PD) AF F2.2
Samsung Dex for PC/TV/Monitor
Ultrasonic Fingerprint & Face Recognition (2D)
Battery: 4500mAh Super Fast Charging

2020-8-11
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

alexhalessays Posted at 8-11 22:26
Samsung has launched its Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra on August 5, 2020 and smartphone fanatics have gone wild. Close to almost every year around August, Samsung launches its flagship product in the Note series.

This year, as all things unprecedented have taken over all aspects around the world, Samsung claims to have produced a smartphone that would get you through isolation of this pandemic, with its multifaceted features. Whether it's for work or for play, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra has got your covered. Camera, battery, screen size and resolution,  the look and feel of the phone, the memory and all other remaining features made to serve as never before. It truly set out to give something to its customers that they would relish during this time that has not been chartered before. Granted that we have dealt with pandemics before but not with this much advancement and technology around us that could help us navigate and make something out of living in isolation.

And what have this to do with the actual Video?
2020-8-12
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

Nice Video, and nice places. I know Phillip Island, mostly from the MotoGP!
2020-8-12
Use props
TheCliffhanger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 269295 ft
Greece

very nice mate!!
2020-8-12
Use props
D.O.S
New
Sweden

real nice!
2020-8-13
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I need to head back there, so nice! Thank you for sharing this with us.....
2020-8-14
Use props
KostaN
lvl.4
United States

Nice,did you use any nd filters for the mavic?
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_smHBWGMaSBkL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Africa

Wow, This is really cool!
2020-8-16
Use props
Mike_Zinin
lvl.4
Thailand

Awesome! Great video!
2020-8-16
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

Thanks so much for your feedback.
It really encourages me to make more videos

Please help me out and by subscribing to my youtube channel and keep an eye out for more videos!

http://youtube.com/patrickguerrisi
2020-8-16
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

KostaN Posted at 8-16 11:41
Nice,did you use any nd filters for the mavic?

Hi
Yes usually I just ND 32 to ND 8 depends on the light and direction I am flying in
I get achieve the 180 shutter rule
2020-8-16
Use props
MaikKleinert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 355489 ft
United Kingdom

Awesome footage. Keep up the work
2020-8-17
Use props
djiuser_7FqlD8clh6LJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19728 ft
Mexico

It looks great
2020-8-17
Use props
KostaN
lvl.4
United States

Drekko Posted at 8-16 19:23
Hi
Yes usually I just ND 32 to ND 8 depends on the light and direction I am flying in
I get achieve the 180 shutter rule

I gotta get the nd filters they are must,your footage looks great
2020-8-18
Use props
Danomeister
lvl.1

Russia

Our world is truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a great work.
2020-8-18
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

Pre-orders for the all new Samsung Galaxy note 20 are now open, worldwide, or at least in most countries where Samsung has the permission to sell. Many online and physical stores have started taking up orders and people have not missed the opportunity to snag one for either themselves or for someone they know, and we could not blame them.

During the pandemic we have all started off on a good note, with a lot of energy and excitement to be able to stay at home and invest our energies into creative things and passion projects. But as the time has progressed and we are now soon stepping into the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, more and more people have lost their creative energies. Scientists and psychologists have given many different names to the fatigue we are facing as a collective. But ultimately everyone has to find their own distractions to make it out of this with a healthy physical and mental state.

Smaunsg therefore, has particularly made this product with the objective of keeping you not only occupied but entertained and somewhat productive. It is still extremely hard to manage any kind of work or creativity for many people, where a large number of people are worried about their own and their loved ones’ physical well-being, especially people that are immunocompromised, a large number are struggling or know people that are struggling to keep up with the news, and what is happening in the world psychologically. Having something that makes the situation better for you is a big deal for a huge number. With the specifics and features announced with the phone, it makes perfect sense to have it during the isolation period.

Following are the main Samsung Galaxy Note 20 specifications announced:

Display: 6.7" Super AMOLED Plus
Internal storage:: 8GB RAM, 128 GB ROM
Rear Camera Result: Triple Camera & Dual OIS (Wide & Tele), Ultra Wide: 12MP F2.2, Wide: 12MP (2PD) F1.8 OIS, Tele: 64MP 3x Optical Zoom F2.0
Front Camera Result: 10MP (2PD) AF F2.2
Samsung Dex for PC/TV/Monitor
Ultrasonic Fingerprint & Face Recognition (2D)
Battery: 4300mAh Super Fast Charging
Colors:  Mystic bronze, Mystic green, Mystic Gray

2020-8-18
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

alexhalessays Posted at 8-18 21:24
Pre-orders for the all new Samsung Galaxy note 20 are now open, worldwide, or at least in most countries where Samsung has the permission to sell. Many online and physical stores have started taking up orders and people have not missed the opportunity to snag one for either themselves or for someone they know, and we could not blame them.

During the pandemic we have all started off on a good note, with a lot of energy and excitement to be able to stay at home and invest our energies into creative things and passion projects. But as the time has progressed and we are now soon stepping into the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, more and more people have lost their creative energies. Scientists and psychologists have given many different names to the fatigue we are facing as a collective. But ultimately everyone has to find their own distractions to make it out of this with a healthy physical and mental state.

I tried that phone already , its crap
2020-8-18
Use props
flipOk
lvl.1

Russia

Love the footage! Beautifully done.
2020-8-19
Use props
nevac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9776798 ft
Serbia

Beautiful locations, beautiful colors. Well done. Greetings to Australia.
2020-8-21
Use props
GlenferrieFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63766 ft
Australia

It is great to see another Victorian in here! I’m in the inner northeastern suburbs and it has been really hard to find Australian content
2020-8-22
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Australia

GlenferrieFlyer Posted at 8-22 19:30
It is great to see another Victorian in here! I’m in the inner northeastern suburbs and it has been really hard to find Australian content

Likewise

You see all Aussie content on my youtube channel
2020-8-23
Use props
GlenferrieFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63766 ft
Australia

Drekko Posted at 8-23 02:34
Likewise

You see all Aussie content on my youtube channel

I've subscribed. As I want to see more Australian content