Left and right sensors are not working in Tripod mode anymore!
390 4 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digifars
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48497 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
Recently when I take off my Mavic 2 Pro drone in Tripod mode, left and right sensors get deactivated.
When I switch to Tripod mode, it shows that my left and right sensors are active but the moment I take off they get deactivated.
Please help me fix this problem. Thank you.
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there digifars. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for us to isolate the said issue. The Lateral Vision System requires better lighting and more textured or clearly marked obstacles, and cannot sense dynamic objects, such as moving people, vehicles, tree branches or clinking lights. The angular speed is limited to 24 degrees and the lateral flight speed is limited to 18 mph ( 29 mph ). Thank you.
2020-8-6
Use props
fansfbff945c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've refreshed the firmware but I still have the same problem. The left and right sensors get deactivated the moment I take off in Tripod mode.
2020-8-7
Use props
digifars
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-7 11:28
Have you tried taking off in P-mode & then switching to Tripod Mode?  Same result?

Yeah, I did that. Still the same result.
2020-8-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

digifars Posted at 8-7 19:39
Yeah, I did that. Still the same result.

Switch to Sport then Tripod after taking off in Position.  If it doesn't work then probably intelligent flight modes are disabled in settings if not you have to RMA.  After the firmware updates it gets disabled which is why you need to go through every single setting.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules