Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikolaospaschalisgmail.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3093517 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello all
I would like to make my mission planning in a desktop/laptop pc and not from the enterprise joystick -then send it to it to Matrice 300 rtk.
Is this possible somehow or do I need to go to a 3rd party software? If yes please suggest some that are working for Matrice 300.
Regards
Nikos
2020-8-6
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

yes. it is very possible. I use UGCS. M300 is available already.
I prefer to work on windows instead of these Android toys
2020-8-8
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

check ugcs.com, it can be installed on windows and has got a mobile app on the smart controller. Missions and more can be made on Windows and then uploaded to the M300 RTK.
it is professional software and works for a wde range of applications. By the way, I'm not working for them!
It is alsopossible to get Videostream live to Windows PC.
2020-8-8
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Thanks I have seen the other day but it looks matrice 300 is not supported
2020-8-8
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

There is a new beta update where M300 is supported. payload support on its way i heard.
2020-8-8
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Thanks
where I can find this beta ?
2020-8-8
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

best is to contact them. they've got a proper support.not sure how close the release is. I'm testing some functionalities currently.

2020-8-9
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Ok. To be honnest i find it a bit confusing.
I need just to plan a mission (in pc) and then open it in Pilot app
Is this possible somehow from native DJi software?
2020-8-12
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

Could plan a basic waypoint or mission flight using google earth and then import the kml into DJI PIlot.
2020-8-13
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

kml import should work but it is not very accurate. Crashing a Mavic is one thing. crashing a M300 another. I plan on PC and then upload it. simple procedure.
what do you find confusing?
2020-8-14
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

The whole enviroment - It is not as good (for me) as the pilot app.
But pilot app not working on pc
I wiould like to see if there is some application (or similar) so I can plan a mission (on pc) and upload it to controller Pilot app
2020-8-14
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

OK. Understand. Pilot app is mainly a.flying app and quick mission planing app. Dji didn't even work on the windows SDK. They are not into windows at all. You can create kml not only with GE. You could also try to get a more accurate DEM and use PC software that can create kml files. just check height adjustments thoroughly.
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_LuDIehOtN335
lvl.1

United Kingdom

IBV Bob Posted at 8-16 10:01
OK. Understand. Pilot app is mainly a.flying app and quick mission planing app. Dji didn't even work on the windows SDK. They are not into windows at all. You can create kml not only with GE. You could also try to get a more accurate DEM and use PC software that can create kml files. just check height adjustments thoroughly.

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for something like this for the M300 and would be willing to try their Beta for sure. Can you tell me is DEM is included, or which sources you get this from please?
2020-9-12
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

djiuser_LuDIehOtN335 Posted at 9-12 04:31
Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for something like this for the M300 and would be willing to try their Beta for sure. Can you tell me is DEM is included, or which sources you get this from please?

DEM is not included but can be imported. As I know there is various map sources that can be used as base.  Their support should know the answer to this. Did you check/try?
2020-10-12
Use props
Ground Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

IBV Bob Posted at 8-9 04:10
best is to contact them. they've got a proper support.not sure how close the release is. I'm testing some functionalities currently.

@IBV Bob

I am also interested in the UgCS software.
Can you plan and fly routes with the beta version of the M300 ?
2020-10-12
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

Ground Pilot Posted at 10-12 23:26
@IBV Bob

I am also interested in the UgCS software.

There s a new version of UGCS supporting the M300 wih various payloads. -H20t included
2020-10-18
Use props
denymartin
lvl.1
Peru

IBV Bob Posted at 2020-10-18 05:12
There s a new version of UGCS supporting the M300 wih various payloads. -H20t included

Hi, Matrice 300 is not included in the list of supported drones from UgCS., and they explained support for M300 might be  ready soo. Where did you get this version you are working with?
2021-1-5
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

denymartin Posted at 1-5 12:37
Hi, Matrice 300 is not included in the list of supported drones from UgCS., and they explained support for M300 might be  ready soo. Where did you get this version you are working with?

I use a beta version it seems. testing some antenna tracking hardware I test for none LOS missons. Dji pilot app is no alternative for us. UGCS is more advanced in some ways.  Idon't know when official release date is but I guess very soon. M300 with H20t payload is in my list.
2021-1-6
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

Does DJI Terra support the M300? I installed the free version but it only has the Phantom 4 series in the list.
2021-1-12
Use props
Jonny B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151824 ft
United Kingdom

IBV Bob Posted at 1-6 15:00
I use a beta version it seems. testing some antenna tracking hardware I test for none LOS missons. Dji pilot app is no alternative for us. UGCS is more advanced in some ways.  Idon't know when official release date is but I guess very soon. M300 with H20t payload is in my list.

My supplier said the new release is imminent, although Covid has just impacted its release. All being well, I would hope it's in the next 2 weeks.
2021-1-14
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Sweden

Jonny B Posted at 1-14 07:59
My supplier said the new release is imminent, although Covid has just impacted its release. All being well, I would hope it's in the next 2 weeks.

this is god news
2021-1-26
Use props
alcidesvl
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

- No es posible que no se tenga la opción de planificar la misión desde una PC, y tener la opción para crear ajustes de misiones definidos por el usuario, actualmente se tienen que configurar los parámetros de las misiones desde cero, y una por una cada misión sin opción de cargar una pre-definida rápidamente.
Si tienes 200 misiones como es nuestro caso, lo único que podemos hacer desde la PC es crear el kml, luego no se pueden definir altura de vuelo, traslape, velocidad, angulo, etc.
2021-9-1
Use props
Parkway Production
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247201 ft
Canada

Does DroneDeploy have export options as well in regards of missions being designed and then exported to the M300 into pilot app for mission flight?
2021-9-27
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

That would be very useful if it works
2021-9-27
Use props
Basqueo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1708885 ft

United States

Craig_Tas Posted at 1-12 13:35
Does DJI Terra support the M300? I installed the free version but it only has the Phantom 4 series in the list.

Kinda. It allows you to build point clouds with the H20T and comes free with the L1 and can build point maps. But really it won't control it like it does with the Phantom RTK.

It does allow you to use a feature called "detailed inspection" where you take point clouds and make a flight path. Then export the waypoint to your Matrice.  I've found it pretty hard to use. Not to mention that you can only access it if you pay for the Electrical or Cluster versions.
2021-9-27
Use props
pop.fpv
New

Slovakia

Hello! I have a little bit of a workaround that you can use to make mission for basically any enterprise drone on any computer.
I use DJI Flight HUB in the web browser. It doesn't support the M300/350. So I always just create the mission for another DJI Drone.
For example I want to do Lidar mapping with M300 and the new L2. I create mapping mission for M30, then save it and in my DJI RC I log into FH Project with my mission. Then I go to mission and in the Cloud folder I can see my new M30 mission. So to make it work now just long press select and download the mission into the RC. Now when its local on the controller you can edit it to be M300 mission, just change the parameters to be L2 and whatever you want.
If you fly this mission a lot, for example weekly/monthly inspections, you can also upload it back to FH to be store in the cloud with all the right setting and the right aircraft. The only stupid thing is that you wont be able to edit these missions in FH because it doesn't support M300 missions yet. To edit them just download it back to the remote, change the parameters that you need and upload it back to FH again.

3-26 01:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules