Regarding GEO Demo for android
681 2 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twisha
lvl.2

India

Hello there,

I'm using DJI SDK for android and particularly my purpose is to connect the drone into android app using DJI SDK and I want the current location of the drone like I to want to get the lat, long of drone and then I want to display them into map continuously when the drone is flying. So in the map location marker should move along with the drone's changing position and lat, long. so I have implemented according to this , I took reference of GEO Demo so now my confusion is that are these methods required like  updateFlyZonesOnTheMap(), addPolygonMarker(), unlockNFZs(), printCustomUnlockZone(), printFlyZoneInformation().  

It's on an urgent basis.
Thanks in advance.

2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there twisha. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. For SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at dev@dji.com . The team will be able to assists and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-8-6
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-6 22:22
Hello there twisha. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. For SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at  . The team will be able to assists and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Yes, I have asked into mail too but it's urgent to me so I need a quick response.
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules