No connection between rc and mavic 2 pro
733 4 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1805
New

Switzerland

Hi,

after years of dreaming i finally bought me an brandnew mavic 2 pro, but til now i only could make all updates for mavic an rc. I tried to fly but there was always the message in the app "No connection to the aircraft". I googled the problem and many guys wrote "It could be the connection between iphone and the usb port on the left side" so I took the ipad and connected to the lower usb port but same problem. Support meaned i should call when i'm at home but they have such bad phone times in germany so i'm never at home this time.
Does someone know this problem and what i can do? for mavic pro i found a possibility to connect manually aircraft to rc but not for mavic 2 pro.
Kind regards Andy
2020-8-7
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Netherlands

Was the aircraft linked to the controller with the link button (under that little cover opposite the SD card on the bottom of the mavic.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Andy, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure both of the aircraft and the remote controller have been updated to the latest firmware version. Kindly please refer to the tutorial video below, try to connect the remote controller with the aircraft to see if it works or not. Thanks.
2020-8-7
Use props
PHWhiteJr
New
Flight distance : 41444 ft
United States

I have a similar problem.  I had not used my Mavic 2 Pro in many months and pulled it out today.  It worked fine the last time I used it, by the way.  When I tried to use it today of course the first thing I had to do was update the firmware for both the remote controller and the aircraft, as well as the Fly Safe Database.  After attempting to update the firmware my DJI GO 4 app kept freezing up requiring me to re-boot the tablet that I use to fly with.  The remote controller keeps losing contact with the aircraft even when only a few meters away.  I was unable to actually update the Fly Safe Database because of the repeated loss of connection.  I thought it might be a problem with my tablet so I installed DJI GO 4 on my iPhone 8 and tried to use that instead of the tablet but the results were the same.  I am able to start the aircraft and fly a very short distance before losing connection and then the aircraft automatically returns to the point of take-off.  One more thing, the remote controller keeps giving me messages of "Mag Interference - Check App" and "Binding" however there is nothing present that would be generating magnetic interference.  I am unable to fly until this is resolved, help!  Thanks, Paul.
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PHWhiteJr Posted at 8-23 16:24
I have a similar problem.  I had not used my Mavic 2 Pro in many months and pulled it out today.  It worked fine the last time I used it, by the way.  When I tried to use it today of course the first thing I had to do was update the firmware for both the remote controller and the aircraft, as well as the Fly Safe Database.  After attempting to update the firmware my DJI GO 4 app kept freezing up requiring me to re-boot the tablet that I use to fly with.  The remote controller keeps losing contact with the aircraft even when only a few meters away.  I was unable to actually update the Fly Safe Database because of the repeated loss of connection.  I thought it might be a problem with my tablet so I installed DJI GO 4 on my iPhone 8 and tried to use that instead of the tablet but the results were the same.  I am able to start the aircraft and fly a very short distance before losing connection and then the aircraft automatically returns to the point of take-off.  One more thing, the remote controller keeps giving me messages of "Mag Interference - Check App" and "Binding" however there is nothing present that would be generating magnetic interference.  I am unable to fly until this is resolved, help!  Thanks, Paul.

Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drone. Kindly please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support, record a video or provide a screenshot of the error message, our team will help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules