M2P flew off never to return
712 10 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_t12zCv23gieL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3468251 ft
United States

so lemme get this straight, even with care refresh, if your drone just takes offand doesnt return its not covered by anything? all you get is a 30% off a 1449 dollar drone?
2020-8-7
Use props
Turokas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 642152 ft
United States

My buddy is dealing with this too. He flew his Air 2 into a cliff several states away and all they offered was 15% off a new drone. It seems they're no longer honoring the DJI care refresh. I'll have to be a lot more thoughtful before I fly from now on.
2020-8-7
Use props
ajthedj
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue. But your offer is better than mine. I only got 15%. Honestly if this is how they treat you then maybe we should all go to a different manufacturer. The website clearly states accidents and flyaways are covered.
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_t12zCv23gieL
lvl.2
United States

If this doesn’t change I think I will go to skydio, the 2 looks like it has better overall avoidance
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss. The DJI Care Refresh does not cover the situation when some or all of the parts that are covered by the replacement service are lost. You may check more information about it via this link: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq. By the way, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, our team has sent you an email about the data analysis, should you have any further concerns, kindly please reply to the email, our team will follow up on it. Thanks.

2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_t12zCv23gieL
lvl.2
United States

I already have and yet no response
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_t12zCv23gieL Posted at 8-7 21:27
I already have and yet no response

Our team has replied to your email, kindly please check it. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_t12zCv23gieL
lvl.2
United States

Why do y’all keep bringing up my phone might being the cause when if you look at my order you would see I have the smart controller
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_t12zCv23gieL
lvl.2
United States

Update, got a zoom and found that I have to get a pro to switch the care refresh. Well OK I guess, then yesterday the damn thing flew off, wtf. Do I have bad luck with DJI or is someone running around hacking drone as they fly?
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_t12zCv23gieL Posted at 8-25 13:09
Update, got a zoom and found that I have to get a pro to switch the care refresh. Well OK I guess, then yesterday the damn thing flew off, wtf. Do I have bad luck with DJI or is someone running around hacking drone as they fly?

I'm so sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_t12zCv23gieL
lvl.2
United States

Has there been any reports of drone hacking during flight?
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules