DJI OSMO Action Suggestion
621 3 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AUTdany
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17605 ft
Austria

Hi, I bought the DJI Osmo Action to primarily stream it LIVE. I have to say, I love this camera as it is, but the software is just bad.

I've been using the camera for 3 months now and the software solution until I get to LIVE STREAM is just bad.  What is the cam doing? It connects to the cell phone via Bluetooth and then connects to WiFi -> you go to LIVE STREAM and the WiFi connection is disconnected and switches back to Bluetooth. Who comes up with that?  Apart from the fact that there are always connection problems, regardless of whether I use the Samsung 7 or the Oukitel WP2. Sometimes he says that no connection can be made because I'm supposed to be too far away. AHA  
If that works, then I have problems connecting to the WiFi, the APP always says no connection possible, for whatever reason. In the meantime I have found out that when I connect the cam via 5.8GHz it mostly works but not always. Since it doesn't work with 2.4GHz, for whatever reason. But even that is not true, but there was no connection to the 5.8GHz WiFi but over 2.4GHz.  Imagine you want to stream live with the cam and sit around for an hour until a connection is finally established.

It is also a shame that if there is no connection in the mobile network for a second, the cam immediately decides to switch off the stream. What is extremely annoying that it takes a game of chance between 1min and 20min to connect again.  

Therefore: It offers a solution via QR codes, where you can set everything on the APP and then the cam only has to read the QR and go.  
Please make sure that the cam does not end the stream immediately if there are connection problems, but tries to re-establish the connection.  

As mentioned at the beginning the cam is really good, with all its possibilities. Image stabilization, waterproof, external microphone, etc.   If you can now get the software to run so that you don't try to start the live stream forever like with a 5EUR China Cam, it would be really great.   

Are there already developments in this direction or is that something that interests no one?  

mfg dany

2020-8-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

well livestream came later so you bought it because of that .
2020-8-7
Use props
AUTdany
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17605 ft
Austria

Fishycomics Posted at 8-7 10:17
well livestream came later so you bought it because of that .

well that's an answer that everyone likes to hear, ask are you a politician?

Then you would like to live on in your world, but it’s not psst.

Customer friendliness DJI
2020-8-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

well i do not rely on the OA  for it, 720P wifi connections i so outdated.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules