996 7 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1131726 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I recently broke my DJI Mavic Mini while trying to do a cinematic shot of a property (Crashed into a telephone line). The right front arm snap and is losse from the Mini's Chasis. I went to Google and found that I could either get it repaired at a DJI Dealer (Dominion Drones most likely) or a place called Drone Nerds (based in Florida). So I have two questions for everyone who sees this

1. Is it really worth it repairing my DJI Mavic Mini or should I switch to another drone like the DJI Mavic Air 2?
2. If I were to repair it, how much would it cost to repair my arm at either a DJI Dealer or Drone Nerds?

Thanks In Advanced
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_Qu7kdAaTHA4Z
lvl.1

India

Dji authorised service India is absolutely reasonable in Mavic mini and phantom.  Contact them my mail for quotation djiindiaservice@gmail.com  
Call 8050164924
9B05D53B-35D4-46C6-9369-E028FE8B2690.png
2020-8-7
Use props
fans0f11c240
New
Singapore

Hello DJI, can I check how long will the production of Mavic Pro battery last till which year ? I'm concern how long will I be able to use my MavicPro 1
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DroneNeophyte, I'm sorry about the accident. You may contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a thorough diagnosis, there will be a quotation to you after the assessment, our team will do the best to help this out. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0f11c240 Posted at 8-7 14:56
Hello DJI, can I check how long will the production of Mavic Pro battery last till which year ? I'm concern how long will I be able to use my MavicPro 1

Hi there, we have not got the specific information about it at present. If you want to purchase a Mavic Pro battery, kindly please send an email to support@dji.com for further assistance. Thanks.
2020-8-7
Use props
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1131726 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. Just a question, why are alot of the Administrators named after Marvel characters?
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_6EUPI5fbuadQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7671 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

I suffered a mavic mini crash yesterday, I have raised a case under the DJI refresh scheme- when can i expect to receive my confirmation email and UPS return label..... I am desperate to get back in the air........

Many Thanks

Gordon
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_6EUPI5fbuadQ Posted at 8-10 02:37
Hi,

I suffered a mavic mini crash yesterday, I have raised a case under the DJI refresh scheme- when can i expect to receive my confirmation email and UPS return label..... I am desperate to get back in the air........

Hi Gordon, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and upon checking it, the shipping label should have been sent to you, please double-check the email from the UPS and the spam folder, thank you.
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules