5144 2 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I power on my Osmo Mobile 3 none of the gimble motors seem to engage. In addition, the green light next to the battery indicator keeps flashing. Anyone else experience this?
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cheesehead Media. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Is the said gimbal fully charged and may we know what mobile device are you using please? Can you also please try to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-8-9
Use props
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-9 21:28
Hello there Cheesehead Media. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Is the said gimbal fully charged and may we know what mobile device are you using please? Can you also please try to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

Stephan,

I am using an iPhone 11 Max. I was able to get it to work after draining the battery down to 0% and making sure the phone is balanced PERFECTLY in the cradle. If the phone is off by such as millimeter the gimbal starts acting goofy.

I will admit I am frustrated with how perfect the phone must be balanced on the OM3 compared to the OM2 which seemed more forgiving. Even if the OM4 is the same way may be getting a new dedicated phone case just when using the OM4 and attaching the mount to that case will be easier. Although I also miss not using a sports camera as I did with the Osmo Mobile 2
2020-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules