orange - ish bars at the top and bottom of the Fly app on Android
1610 4 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d8f6b0f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466516 ft
United States

I'm not one to merely bother forums b4 spending my time internet researching.

That whined, what is up with the seemingly shimmering orangish edge of screen thingies I've been seeing in DJI FLY app?

Please?  (It may be artifact of my Samsung Galaxy Note 9?)
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Are you able to post a sample photo of the said orange bars that is found on the DJI Fly application for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-8-9
Use props
fans9d8f6b0f
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-9 21:37
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Are you able to post a sample photo of the said orange bars that is found on the DJI Fly application for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

I will try to screenshot it and send it up
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-12
Use props
fans9d8f6b0f
lvl.2
United States

fans9d8f6b0f Posted at 8-10 13:42
I will try to screenshot it and send it up
I didn't manage to get a screenshot but I did figure out what the orange bars are.

The ones at the top of the screen are the front proximity sensor warnings and at the bottom of the screen for the rear proximity sensor warning. Furthermore, they vary in intensity with respect to the distance to the object, much like the warning beeper going faster as you get closer. Great idea, DJI !
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules