Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Serial # for DJI care
447 4 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got my Air 2 at the office today, unpacked everything to start charging and when it comes time to leave. I just put everything in the Fly More Bag and left. Now that I'm home, I remembered that I had to use the serial on the Box for DJI care registration on the Mini. Is this the same with the Air 2 or is the serial also on the aircraft? If Not, guess, I'll have to run back to the office over the weekend.
2020-8-7
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

NVM, I tried the one inside the battery bay and it worked. Save me a trip back to the office for the box.
2020-8-7
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I think it's the one on the box...not the drone.

Correction:  They are both the same

Make sure they're asking for the drone serial number and not the RC.

2020-8-7
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 8-7 19:10
I think it's the one on the box...not the drone.

Correction:  They are both the same

That's what I thought as I had to use the box serial getting care refresh for the Mini but the The Air 2 Care page asked for the Aircraft Serial so I put in the one I see inside the aircraft battery bay and it checks out and I went ahead and purchased it and it automatically linked up with a gimbal serial also so everything seems to be fine.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wiz33 Posted at 8-7 18:41
NVM, I tried the one inside the battery bay and it worked. Save me a trip back to the office for the box.

Glad to know that you have sorted it out. Happy flying.
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules