375 5 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d8f6b0f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466516 ft
United States

Hello,

As good as DJI Susan products are, the online product has many serious issues.

This evening, and at too many other times, I ran into such issues.

Tonight I don't a lot of time coming an informative message on your forums only to be shot out for having a message title line too
2020-8-7
Use props
Spacemarine
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Too baddd.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I'm sorry you're having issues using the forum but it's not very clear what your issue is.  You say you were "shot out for having a message title line too".  Are you saying you were kicked out of the article you were writing because your title was too long?  Did you lose all the content you were trying to write?
2020-8-10
Use props
fans9d8f6b0f
lvl.2
United States

Yes and y yes
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

I understand your pain - this has happened to me a couple of times, since I write a lot of forum articles.  So I have gotten into the habit of writing my articles in a separate document that I just copy and paste over into the forum when I'm ready.  I do this especially if it is a long and detailed article.  You can also tell, if a Title is too long because it will show ... at the end instead of the rest of your title content.  
2020-8-10
Use props
fans9d8f6b0f
lvl.2
United States

DJI_Lisa Posted at 8-10 13:51
I understand your pain - this has happened to me a couple of times, since I write a lot of forum articles.  So I have gotten into the habit of writing my articles in a separate document that I just copy and paste over into the forum when I'm ready.  I do this especially if it is a long and detailed article.  You can also tell, if a Title is too long because it will show ... at the end instead of the rest of your title content.

Great suggestion, thanks!
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules