DJI Care Refresh is so worth it, but has this happened to y..
850 23 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meejaycoran
lvl.2
Flight distance : 290295 ft
United States

So, I have two mavic mins.   I have already used the DJI refresh repair the first time my drone messed and then thats why I eneded buying two just in case I still wanted to fly if it was still at DJI.  SO, I shipped my drone 2 back just like I had did the first one and still flying that replacement.   I got an en email from DJI that said this:Dear Customer,

Your product for replacement regarding case No.

CAS-4738429-J7Q7Q8

has been shipped via UPS and your tracking number is 1Z Please use this tracking number to check the delivery status and be advised that UPS may contact you directly.

When I go to the UPS website, to see what the progcess is, just like how I watched until it made it to Grapvine, Texas.  It gives me an error message of this

UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.
This is when I put in the tracking number.  I have not seen it do that message before.  Does any ADMIN or anyone else know what it means?  I have called UPS and getting a person on the phone was completely impossible, because I do it through the robossytem and it said two different things; Once that my item are delievered..(Although, it had to be speaking of the other drone) and the robosystem says something about the USPS maybe having it?   Really I am just confused as heck and would love to get a few tips!  Again this email came in today at 3:19pm EST.   I maled the drone from ATl to TX and it got there fine just by me tracking the number and got a confirmation email.  Then I got this email today, but still have not seen anythingi that I am able to track...AKA my drone come back home lol ....I'm just confused after getting the email with my cas number and then my UPS tracking and get the red message...

What would you do?

2020-8-7
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Give it a day.  My guess is that the UPS system was having heartburn.
2020-8-7
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

What K6CCC said.  Except it might not get updated till Monday.  

Seen issues with UPS tracking caused by Issuing of shipment tracking number vs. UPS actually accepting package (scanned by UPS driver).

2020-8-7
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 8-7 21:11
What K6CCC said.  Except it might not get updated till Monday.  

Seen issues with UPS tracking caused by Issuing of shipment tracking number vs. UPS actually accepting package (scanned by UPS driver).

I was hoping to get something like that as an answer lol thanks guys!
2020-8-7
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

K6CCC Posted at 8-7 20:52
Give it a day.  My guess is that the UPS system was having heartburn.

Makes sense.. Thanks!
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi meejaycoran, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your case to the related team, our team will contact the UPS to check details, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
2020-8-8
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If the tracking number ever works, it didn't a couple of minutes ago, you have possibly put your address on a public forum. Now that a mod has seen it it might be an idea to edit out the tracking number from your original post.
2020-8-8
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-8 02:11
Hi meejaycoran, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your case to the related team, our team will contact the UPS to check details, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you!
2020-8-8
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

Sean-newbie Posted at 8-8 05:26
If the tracking number ever works, it didn't a couple of minutes ago, you have put your address on a public forum. Now that a mod has seen it it might be an idea to edit out the tracking number from your original post.

lol I just did and no luck yet..they say it make take UPS may take a minute to update their system...lol jjust confused as hell if you looked at the tracking number too, rigiht?
2020-8-8
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I may have made a mistake in that your actual address may not be visible and I have changed my original post to reflect this but posting the complete tracking number is not particularily wise in my opinion.
There is nothing private about a tracking number, the tracking is available to anyone with the number.

Anyway it looks as if you have removed part of it.
2020-8-8
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

Sean-newbie Posted at 8-8 11:46
I may have made a mistake in that your actual address may not be visible and I have changed my original post to reflect this but posting the complete tracking number is not particularily wise in my opinion.
There is nothing private about a tracking number, the tracking is available to anyone with the number.

Yeah, I changed it just in case...lol you kinda spooked me after you said that lol so, I went ahead and said that.
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-8-8
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-8 18:52
You're most welcome. If there is an update, I'll let you know.

Thank you, as of now it's still doing the red message like I posted at the beginning, I'm sure by tomorrow or Monday at latest I should be able to track it.  Thanks, Natalia.
2020-8-8
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

I finally got the new UPS email that's got an update with a tracking number aka someone might of been slacking off at the office
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 8-10 04:26
I finally got the new UPS email that's got an update with a tracking number aka someone might of been slacking off at the office

Glad to know the tracking status has been updated, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-8-11
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-11 02:36
Glad to know the tracking status has been updated, hope you will receive it soon.

Yeah, its actively in Miss.; otw now and i ordered the Mavic mini charger case  thing.. It looked cool and a carrying case. Again, thanks for the help and have a great day..I'm about to go do a quick flight before I start work;  Can you see my flight patterns since you can see everything? lol just curious.  
2020-8-11
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

lol is it weirid I just found my controller points that make it stand up.  I have been using it without and have gotten pretty good without em lol I thought it was funny once I found them yesterday.
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 8-11 04:31
lol is it weirid I just found my controller points that make it stand up.  I have been using it without and have gotten pretty good without em lol I thought it was funny once I found them yesterday.

Thanks for your sharing. Hope you have a nice day and happy flying. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-12
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-12 00:39
Thanks for your sharing. Hope you have a nice day and happy flying. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

The good news is it is in Atlanta and will be delivered today..  aka not going to fly until it gets here because I seem to have back luck with flying and then having one sent back so far lol I ordered the charger base and back pack for it so I'm stoked for that and thank god I saved it from the trees it almost went down in like the drone that is coming back because of the auto land..I saved it and we are good... Have an awesome day!
2020-8-12
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-12 00:39

Let me ask you this; So, since I have two Mavic Minis, will the DJI Fly app let me use both or do i have to delete it and re download it.  I just got my drone in from UPS and wanted to take it up, but having the issues with getting it to connect to the controller and show on the screen.  So, I am going to try to drop the app and re download
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 8-12 14:12
Let me ask you this; So, since I have two Mavic Minis, will the DJI Fly app let me use both or do i have to delete it and re download it.  I just got my drone in from UPS and wanted to take it up, but having the issues with getting it to connect to the controller and show on the screen.  So, I am going to try to drop the app and re download

The DJI Fly app can let you fly the drones, you don't need to delete and re-download the app when you want to fly another drone. However, you may need to connect the aircraft with the remote controller well and make sure all the firmware has been updated to the latest. If you encounter the connection issue, kindly please provide me with a screenshot of the error message in your app, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-8-12
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-12 20:17
The DJI Fly app can let you fly the drones, you don't need to delete and re-download the app when you want to fly another drone. However, you may need to connect the aircraft with the remote controller well and make sure all the firmware has been updated to the latest. If you encounter the connection issue, kindly please provide me with a screenshot of the error message in your app, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

So, what happens is when I try to connect to the controller it came with and do the binning process..it beeps and do it with the controller and drone...and it looks like connnects but nothing comes up on the DJI Fly app.

Then I tried my controller I have been using to fly  my other drone and. it connected to the new drone no problem with the same process from above.  I'm not sure what to do to get it connected to that ONE controller it came with...luckily it connects to the one I have but I'm sure it should be able to connect and fly just like the others i've had..
2020-8-13
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-12 20:17

One of the guys reccommened swapping out the cords and that was it... Where can I get a new DJI connector cord for controller to iphone?  Does Best Buy carry those too?
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

meejaycoran Posted at 8-13 07:54
One of the guys reccommened swapping out the cords and that was it... Where can I get a new DJI connector cord for controller to iphone?  Does Best Buy carry those too?

Hi there, you may check the Mavic Remote Controller Cable (Lightning connector) from this website: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-rc-cable?vid=19411, or check the authorized local retail stores here: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores to see if they have the stock or not. If the issue still persists after the troubleshoot, kindly please contact our support team http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send in the remote controller for a diagnosis.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules