linking dji googles to mavric 2 zoom
1204 6 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OB8y4UDGr6wj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2241 ft
Australia

I have just bought a Mavic zoom and dji googles but cant seem to link them, Have activated and updated the googles with latest firmware, have followed the directions to link the two togeather  but when i try to link the aircraft it relinkes to controller and wont link to googles, have tried with the controller turned off nothing i do seems to work,  Help please
2020-8-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

you have to press the sync button on the drone (hold it down for a couple seconds) while the DJI Goggles are searching for the drone to sync
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_OB8y4UDGr6wj
lvl.1
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-7 23:03
you have to press the sync button on the drone (hold it down for a couple seconds) while the DJI Goggles are searching for the drone to sync

Thank you for your quick responce. The problim that i am still having is that when i start the linking process the controller links to the drone in 3 seconds the linking (red) light on the drone goes green but is still not linking with the googles, when i then repress the linking button on the drone and also the googles the drone disconnects from the controller
2020-8-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_OB8y4UDGr6wj Posted at 8-8 20:31
Thank you for your quick responce. The problim that i am still having is that when i start the linking process the controller links to the drone in 3 seconds the linking (red) light on the drone goes green but is still not linking with the googles, when i then repress the linking button on the drone and also the googles the drone disconnects from the controller

You have to be in the correct mode which is Mavic 2?  It's in the goggles.  Do this picture and hold the button for a couple seconds on the M2 and it should be good to go.  If you have synced w/ the controller, then you probably have to resync it back to the drone then do the procedure after for the goggles otherwise it might mess something up.  

Let's make this simple.
1. Link the controller to the drone again
2. Link the Goggles to the drone
3. go fly (probably be in tripod mode if you are new so you don't crash into something when sliding left or right)
20200809_004528.jpg
2020-8-8
Use props
Gidge99
lvl.1
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-8 20:43
You have to be in the correct mode which is Mavic 2?  It's in the goggles.  Do this picture and hold the button for a couple seconds on the M2 and it should be good to go.  If you have synced w/ the controller, then you probably have to resync it back to the drone then do the procedure after for the goggles otherwise it might mess something up.  

Let's make this simple.

thanking you i was trying to link mavric pro not mavic 2 so it is now working so again thanking you
2020-8-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Gidge99 Posted at 8-8 20:58
thanking you i was trying to link mavric pro not mavic 2 so it is now working so again thanking you

Nice, don't bother using the head tracking as it never centers properly.  I've spend extensive amounts of time trying every single combination but it's just better not to use it.
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gidge99. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in linking your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to your DJI Goggles and I am glad to know that you have sorted it out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules