OM3 Activation Problem
1054 2 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papa_meet
New

Malaysia

I just bought DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and follow the instruction given. But after connected to phone's bluetooth there is no activation page like appear at the tutorial. Anyone having the same problem like me ? any sollution ? ive chat with DJI customer care and they asked me to return to the seller. That will be my last option if no other sollution to this problem. I dont know this Dji product is so complicated since need to be activated etc. Why not just give a product that plug and play.
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_RAjeRISxa60L
New
Flight distance : 112959 ft
United States

I also bought this device and used it the first day.  I was able to “upgrade” and connect to the OM3 everything seem to work perfectly. I used active track was able to perform a couple pano shots and created one story via Mimo and registered  I removed my phone and finished charging the Osmo Mobile 3 to full power.  The very next connection every attempt to connect with Mimo a message responds unable to Activate the device.  I the IPhone Bluetooth screen OM3 connection shows connected but the Mimo app doesn’t recognize the connection.
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi papa_meet, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Osmo Mobile 3, could you PM me the serial number of the OM3? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules