Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ipad not working?
542 3 2020-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ukjames
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all

wonder if you can help

Got the ipad today and gone to install my apps via the app store for my phantom drone and it says both the apps are not compatible with this ipad? They should work on a ipad 4 as per listing.
On checking the serial, it comes back as:

pple iPad 4th Gen (Wi-Fi/Verizon & Sprint/GPS) 16, 32, 64, 128 GB* Specs

Identifers: iPad 4th Gen (Wi-Fi + Cellular MM) - MD522LL/A* - A1460 - 2606* - iPad3,6

will this not work with my v2 drone? as i cant install apps

thanks

james

2020-8-8
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Welcome  ukjames!!
iOS V 4.3.37

Requiere iOS 9.0 o superior.

Compatible con iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4
https://www.dji.com/es/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2020-8-8
Use props
ukjames
lvl.1
United Kingdom

yes, the ipad was on IOS 10, just found it its a A6 chip and DJI needs min A8 !!!!!
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there james. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the iPad 4th Gen on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the iPad 4th Gen will be able to work with the said DJI drone. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2020-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules