DJI Fly Album issue
1649 8 2020-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jD1cqI2urRoZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24898 ft
Italy

Hi, I own a DJI Mavic Air 2. I've set to cache files up tp 4GB in the app but at the end of the flight i cannot find nor videos or photos i have taken... The controller is connected to an iPhone XR with 40GB free space... i can't figure out... pls help ;-)
2020-8-8
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I have a similar issue.  It appears to be random.  It also appears to be frame rate dependent as far as the video goes, above 30, no cache.   You wont see spherical panos either.

Its buggy, and needs fixing.
2020-8-8
Use props
Alibru71
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks Northwood, i do think it's an app bug.. hope they solve soon..
I am testing wide pano now but inside the sd card i have found only 1 distorted 17MB jpg, I think it is one of the series it took but.. only that
2020-8-8
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Canada

Alibru71 Posted at 8-8 04:44
Thanks Northwood, i do think it's an app bug.. hope they solve soon..
I am testing wide pano now but inside the sd card i have found only 1 distorted 17MB jpg, I think it is one of the series it took but.. only that

Its distored because its 360 view flattened to 180.  Upload it to Skypixel or Kuula and you'll see how it is supposed to look.  Have a look at some of mine...
17mb is the right size for those...

https://kuula.co/profile/Northwood_Mediaworks/collections

2020-8-8
Use props
Alibru71
lvl.1
Italy

ok thankyou ;-)
2020-8-8
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Canada

You're welcome and apologies to the OP for sidetracking the topic.
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_yxUjRkwp9Ruw
New

United Kingdom

I’ve also had this problem - so frustrating as I’ve lost so many photos and film from the top of Ben Nevis; not really sure what to do about it... will it be gone forever or will they be back when the glitches are fixed? Thank you!
2020-8-9
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_yxUjRkwp9Ruw Posted at 8-9 12:55
I’ve also had this problem - so frustrating as I’ve lost so many photos and film from the top of Ben Nevis; not really sure what to do about it... will it be gone forever or will they be back when the glitches are fixed? Thank you!

Everything will be in higher resolution on your SD card, so you have not lost it.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on you mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules