the new software upDEAD - Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.6
2470 3 2014-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Germany

Hello,

I am owner of two DJI Phantom 2. One Phantom 2 with a H3-3D and the other one with H3-2D Gimbal. After the last software update Assistant Software v3.6 (Mac Version) both Gimbals are DEAD. They don´t move anymore - they do nothing. They are hanging like dead.
The Phantom with the H3-3D can still fly - the other one does not even fly anymore. After gps calibrating the lights flash red and it is impossible to start.
The Upgrade software also says "Not DJI Intelligent Batterie" - but the batterie 100% sure a original DJI batterie.
Please help - what can I do?

Thank you very much

2014-11-20
Use props
DJI-Soarsky Pri
lvl.1

China

Dear info,
As your description above, i strongly suggest you provide us related detailed screenshoot or video about update information of Assistant Software if possible. For the gimbal dead, if you cannot also find any corresponding gimbal information in assistant software. pls kindly find below video link which will short specific metal port to help you enable the gibmal system again.

what's more, the aircraft with H3-2D gimbal flash red light is abnormal, have you ever checked the battery level of the flight? red light flash also means the sensor calibration error, so pls also go to assistant software to check the IMU and recalibrate the IMU if necessary. For "Not DJI Intelligent Battery" pls provide me more screenshoot information to us.
Best Regards,
DJI Innovations
2014-11-20
Use props
zwhendri
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Soarsky Pri Posted at 2014-11-21 09:46
Dear info,
As your description above, i strongly suggest you provide us related detailed screenshoot ...

The software will not stop quitting on me. It stays open for 5 seconds then quits automatically.

Please advise.
2014-11-24
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

zwhendri@gmail. Posted at 2014-11-25 14:05
The software will not stop quitting on me. It stays open for 5 seconds then quits automatically.

Pls reinstall the software to see if it helps.
We need to make sure that Assistant Software works normally!
2014-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules