1417 10 2020-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forcefield
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21575 ft
United States

Hi!

I sent my Air 2 in last Thursday for Care Refresh. Once it’s received, will a replacement be shipped quickly? I’m not clear on how the process works. Shouldn’t need any data analysis, I wrecked it because I made a mistake in flying.

Just curious if a timeline is possible, I’m supposed to film a wedding in a couple of weeks and trying to determine what to do.

Thanks so much!  
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Forcefield. We understand you needed the timeline for DJI Care Refresh replacement. It is usually 5-7 business days upon receiving.

Kindly take note to have it processed as a DIJ Care Refresh claim, Click “Learn More” and again, it will direct you to a new tab for the Introduction to DJI Care Refresh Express process. All the details regarding the process are already indicated.

I have your case number pulled up using your DJI Forum account, upon confirming, it was treated as a regular repair procedure. We'll have it forwarded to the designated team in requesting for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
2020-8-8
Use props
Forcefield
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-8 14:52
Hi, Forcefield. We understand you needed the timeline for DJI Care Refresh replacement. It is usually 5-7 business days upon receiving.

Kindly take note to have it processed as a DIJ Care Refresh claim, Click “Learn More” and again, it will direct you to a new tab for the Introduction to DJI Care Refresh Express process. All the details regarding the process are already indicated.

Thank you! So do I need to go in and change something or did you do that for me? I knew posting here would help this go smoother
2020-8-8
Use props
Forcefield
lvl.1
United States

To clarify I do want this treated as a care refresh express ticket, not repair. Whatever I need to do to have it turned around ASAP please let me know. Thanks again!
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Forcefield Posted at 8-8 15:43
Thank you! So do I need to go in and change something or did you do that for me? I knew posting here would help this go smoother

I have forwarded your case to the related team to help you expediate the process. Thanks for your patience.
2020-8-9
Use props
Forcefield
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-9 02:06
I have forwarded your case to the related team to help you expediate the process. Thanks for your patience.

My device was just delivered to your facility. Let me know if there's anything further I need to do. Happy to go ahead and pay the replacement fee at any time.
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Forcefield Posted at 8-11 11:15
My device was just delivered to your facility. Let me know if there's anything further I need to do. Happy to go ahead and pay the replacement fee at any time.

I will ask the proper team to help to expedite the process, please wait for the update on your case,
2020-8-11
Use props
Forcefield
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-11 23:02
I will ask the proper team to help to expedite the process, please wait for the update on your case,

Thanks so much!
2020-8-12
Use props
Forcefield
lvl.1
United States

I see it's status is now "it will take 1-3 working days to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently."

Just want to make sure I have it in the proper queue - this should be a DJI Care Refresh Express - I don't want to repair it.
2020-8-12
Use props
Forcefield
lvl.1
United States

Thanks again so much for your help and patience. Just got the invoice for Care Refresh and paid it. Looking forward to flying again.
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Forcefield Posted at 8-12 08:18
Thanks again so much for your help and patience. Just got the invoice for Care Refresh and paid it. Looking forward to flying again.

The drone has been shipped back to you, hope you'll receive the package soon.
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules