Gimbal rotate drone
932 5 2020-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brunofilipe15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244797 ft
Portugal

I´m having one problem with my gimbal, when i rotate gimbal for down the drone rotate for right, anyone help me?
2020-8-8
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

It's a weird problem those controls should be totally unlinked from each other. Not even sure what you mean. Are you sure of not inadvertently pushing on the stick while you move the wheel ?

You have tried to do an RC calibration ? You can see the input from your MD screen and verify everything is working correctly, and also notice if the control wheel has any effect on the stick controlling the altitude/yaw (default mode 2: left).
2020-8-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Calibrate the remote controller
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there brunofilipe15. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic Mini had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened?  As A J posted on post #4. Kindly please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate the DJI Mavic remote controller. Thank you.

2020-8-10
Use props
brunofilipe15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244797 ft
Portugal

I found the problem.
The button of gimbal down are sending signal to the button turn left and when i put gimbal up button turn right are sending signal.
2020-8-10
Use props
Walter Zamora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184213 ft

Argentina

brunofilipe15 Posted at 2020-8-10 02:19
I found the problem.
The button of gimbal down are sending signal to the button turn left and when i put gimbal up button turn right are sending signal.

Same here in a Mavic Air 2. Did you solve the issue?
3-20 08:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules