Over a Week After Evaluation, Still No Quote!
886 3 2020-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Streamside
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I am pretty disappointed with DJI right now. I sent my Mavic Pro in for repair and the good news is that the repair department notified me within 2 days of receiving it that the repair evaluation had been completed. However I have not heard a thing since then, which was July 31. No quote for the cost of repair, nothing. I have called customer service twice and they have no information and show no motivation to try to find out what is going on. "Maybe the quote will come today" is the best they could muster. Very disappointing, especially because I am in the middle of an important project that I need my Mavic for...

Wishing everyone good health and well being.
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Streamside, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration, I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
2020-8-9
Use props
Streamside
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 01:21
Hi Streamside, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration, I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you very much, Natalia. My apologies for forgetting to include my case number CAS-4666199-J3V6Y1.

A suggestion I would like to offer to DJI management is to give the customer service reps the ability to contact the repair department directly to find out what is going on, especially in situations like mine where there is clearly something amiss. It already takes a long while to speak to a representative because of how busy the phone lines are. To finally get a hold of a rep and find that they are powerless to access any more information than I can find by checking online for the repair status myself is very frustrating.

Thanks again for your help.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Streamside Posted at 8-9 09:19
Thank you very much, Natalia. My apologies for forgetting to include my case number CAS-4666199-J3V6Y1.

A suggestion I would like to offer to DJI management is to give the customer service reps the ability to contact the repair department directly to find out what is going on, especially in situations like mine where there is clearly something amiss. It already takes a long while to speak to a representative because of how busy the phone lines are. To finally get a hold of a rep and find that they are powerless to access any more information than I can find by checking online for the repair status myself is very frustrating.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we are sorry that we may not support contacting the repair department directly, but we will do our best to help to get your case solved.
The support's issue will also be investigated and we will keep improving our service. I will also keep my eyes on your case until it is resolved.
2020-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules