Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Clearance Delay - Memphis, TN
2091 13 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJR818
New

United States

I really hope my shipment doesn't get sent back to China because of this. Reading other's posts in the same situation is giving me anxiety.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, DJR818. I've pulled up your order number using your DJI Forum account. Rest assured that this will be forwarded with the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJR818
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-9 10:27
Hi, DJR818. I've pulled up your order number using your DJI Forum account. Rest assured that this will be forwarded with the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Thank you Diana.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It's always a pleasure. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to help.
2020-8-9
Use props
djiuser_DMc2ixwDTPLZ
lvl.1

United States

Mine says the exact same thing
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_DMc2ixwDTPLZ Posted at 8-9 18:27
Mine says the exact same thing

Hi there, your package is under the process of clearance, we will ask the proper team to double confirm the status, please wait for the shipping update.
2020-8-9
Use props
djiuser_ifsfHKfojCmH
New

United States

Mavic Air 2 has customs hold, drone has not been revived but refresh plan has already started maturing  order no. 0018959890513
Any way to restart this period or speed up release from customs. Would have ordered from stateside had this been known. Website says one day and is very misleading
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ifsfHKfojCmH Posted at 8-9 21:51
Mavic Air 2 has customs hold, drone has not been revived but refresh plan has already started maturing  order no. 0018959890513
Any way to restart this period or speed up release from customs. Would have ordered from stateside had this been known. Website says one day and is very misleading

Hi, sorry for the waiting, I have forwarded your tracking number to the logistics team to help. For the DJI Care Refresh matter, I had sent you a PM, please check and keep us updated.
2020-8-9
Use props
djiuser_ifsfHKfojCmH
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-9 22:33
Hi, sorry for the waiting, I have forwarded your tracking number to the logistics team to help. For the DJI Care Refresh matter, I had sent you a PM, please check and keep us updated.

Where is inbox for PM unable to find message about this
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ifsfHKfojCmH Posted at 8-10 03:04
Where is inbox for PM unable to find message about this

You may either find it on the little bell near the avatar on the upper right of the page, or tap the "Personal Message" under my avatar.
2020-8-10
Use props
djiuser_ifsfHKfojCmH
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-9 22:33

Contacted FedEx and they claim no contact has been made. Any update on situation?
2020-8-10
Use props
djiuser_9NLgeLpXQWKZ
New
United States

I have same issue. My Air 2 is stuck at Tennessee with “clearance delay” status. I am very disappointed with this order. My friend ordered after me from state side stores and he has already received it. I have ordered since 8/4/20 and still after almost week nothing. The site says one day .. totally unprofessional.

My tracking number of FedEx : 190121463052

2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ifsfHKfojCmH Posted at 8-10 16:30
Contacted FedEx and they claim no contact has been made. Any update on situation?

Hi there, I had sent you the feedback about the feedback, please wait for the shipping update, thank you for your patience.
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9NLgeLpXQWKZ Posted at 8-10 21:08
I have same issue. My Air 2 is stuck at Tennessee with “clearance delay” status. I am very disappointed with this order. My friend ordered after me from state side stores and he has already received it. I have ordered since 8/4/20 and still after almost week nothing. The site says one day .. totally unprofessional.

My tracking number of FedEx : 190121463052

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. As per the tracking number, clearance is in progress, I will keep an eye on it, please wait for the shipping update. Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules