Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
question litchi
922 17 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

hi, I searched and I found nothing, would anyone have the official date of the release of litchi for the Mavic Mini? Or no date has yet been disclosed.
2020-8-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s in beta, so it’s hard to put a date on something that’s still being tested, but usually litchi is pretty quick.
2020-8-9
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 8-9 10:39
It’s in beta, so it’s hard to put a date on something that’s still being tested, but usually litchi is pretty quick.

Thank you, I was thinking like the beta version came out quickly, I thought the final version would be just as fast.
I'm not in a hurry, but just curious
2020-8-9
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

VanzPix Posted at 8-9 11:21
Thank you, I was thinking like the beta version came out quickly, I thought the final version would be just as fast.
I'm not in a hurry, but just curious

Keep in mind that Litchi won't have Waypoints in this first release for the Mini because DJI didn't include support for them in the SDK.
2020-8-9
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

KlooGee Posted at 8-9 11:33
Keep in mind that Litchi won't have Waypoints in this first release for the Mini because DJI didn't include support for them in the SDK.

Thanks
yes I know what really interests me is the follow mode, I know it will have its limits but for the use I will have I think it will be enough in view of the few videos I could see on the beta version.
2020-8-9
Use props
59 North TV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20456 ft
United Kingdom

VanzPix Posted at 8-9 11:59
Thanks  
yes I know what really interests me is the follow mode, I know it will have its limits but for the use I will have I think it will be enough in view of the few videos I could see on the beta version.

been testing the Beta app this weekend, and I can say that the follow mode does need a fair bit of work as it's very flakey right now. You expect this of course with new software and I am sure they will improve it as time progresses.
2020-8-9
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2020-8-10
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

2020-8-10
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the Litchi application. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder DJI does not recommend using any third party application. This application may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said application during flight. Thank you and safe flying.
2020-8-11
Use props
fans51a266c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

But Will DJI support tracking in the sdk in the future? I don't think so.
2020-8-11
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

JetSam Posted at 8-10 00:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZvctc2V9Qs

Thanks for these videos
2020-8-11
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

fans51a266c3 Posted at 8-11 10:43
But Will DJI support tracking in the sdk in the future? I don't think so.

Unfortunately, we need to dream more about it. :/
2020-8-11
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

I picked it up today, thought it was only fair as I got into the beta and wasn't helping. So far I'm very pleased with everything I tested, would like to see some improvements but otherwise it's looking to be a great asset to my mini.
2020-8-11
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

ABeardedItalian Posted at 8-11 15:06
I picked it up today, thought it was only fair as I got into the beta and wasn't helping. So far I'm very pleased with everything I tested, would like to see some improvements but otherwise it's looking to be a great asset to my mini.

Thanks I look forward to the final version even if it bothers me to put more than $20 for it
2020-8-12
Use props
fans51a266c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

I purchased Dronelink and it has everything. Didn't had the time to try it thought and the wind here is a bit strong at the moment. The approach is different so that's why the waypoints work but I really have to try it first.
2020-8-12
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

fans51a266c3 Posted at 8-12 10:22
I purchased Dronelink and it has everything. Didn't had the time to try it thought and the wind here is a bit strong at the moment. The approach is different so that's why the waypoints work but I really have to try it first.

hi when you have tested it if you can give me your opinion
2020-8-12
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans51a266c3 Posted at 8-12 10:22

I actually flew a 2 minute mavic mini flight with dronelink yesterday and it worked.  wasn't overly impressed but it kinda did what it said it would so I think it will be ok.  wasn't the most intuitive so I just threw something together being my first dl project but I was happy to see the mm flying all by itself.
2020-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules