Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Voice Control Issue
514 3 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know why the osmo action if already recording stops when you say "Start Recording"   wouldn't it be logical to do nothing and just keep recording?

2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide us a short sample video of the said concern for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-11
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-11 07:02
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide us a short sample video of the said concern for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

hi,
the issue is if the osmo action is already recording and you say "START RECORDING"  instead of doing nothing it stops recording.

This is a huge issue if you have two cameras.  Just yesterday the back camera on my Kayak stopped recording when it somehow recognized a word in a conversation I was having.  Ok, so I said "Start Recording" and this indeed started the back camera but it then caused the front camera to STOP RECORDING.  I ending up having to whisper the commands to each camera and that was not easy to do on a Kayak.

I can't show a video of this but it is super easy to reproduce, all you have to to is say "START RECORDING"   then say "START RECORDING" Again and the the camera will instead of doing nothing because it's already recording STOP recording.

Please fix this or give us a remote control that can sync two or more cameras.

Thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

snorkel Posted at 8-17 10:30
hi,
the issue is if the osmo action is already recording and you say "START RECORDING"  instead of doing nothing it stops recording.

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this matter. I will forward this thread and concern to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules