New Mavic Air 2 Firmware Released (08/10/2020)
1234Next >
23826 131 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swinkels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4961673 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the update, now let's go.
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_SrvphHj5qnP8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1427415 ft
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 21:00
Hello there Nelsonlee. Thank you for reaching out and for updating the firmware of your DJI Mavic Air 2. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new firmware. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist and support you.

Now, when I rotate the aircraft flying forward it moves to the side that I turn the left stick, if I have the left stick turning right, now it isn’t only rotating to the left but going left as rotating.
Don’t really like it.
Is there a way to make it behave as it did before updating?
2020-8-15
Use props
djiuser_SrvphHj5qnP8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1427415 ft
Portugal

Now, when I rotate the aircraft flying forward it moves to the side that I turn the left stick, if I have the left stick turning right, now it isn’t only rotating to the left but going left as rotating.
Don’t really like it.
Is there a way to make it behave as it did before updating?
2020-8-15
Use props
Sodafury
New

United Kingdom

Zoom feature is not showing in app after install??
2020-8-16
Use props
Schwarzbueb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1400630 ft
Switzerland

Sodafury Posted at 8-16 01:39
Zoom feature is not showing in app after install??

Do you have DJI Fly app 1.1.6?
2020-8-16
Use props
edurenye
New

Spain

Hi, Thanks for adding new cool features like this one. I would love to be able to zoom with HDR as a next step.

But after updating the firmware apart from having this cool new features I noticed a bug and is that the right joystick now just moves forward and backwards, does not moves to the sides anymore. Have anyone else experienced this? This bug gives really bad flying experience, please fix it ASAP.

Thank you!
2020-8-16
Use props
filipgregor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356726 ft
Australia

edurenye Posted at 8-16 09:38
Hi, Thanks for adding new cool features like this one. I would love to be able to zoom with HDR as a next step.

But after updating the firmware apart from having this cool new features I noticed a bug and is that the right joystick now just moves forward and backwards, does not moves to the sides anymore. Have anyone else experienced this? This bug gives really bad flying experience, please fix it ASAP.

Not a bug, (safety) feature It has to do with the settings of the Automatic Obstacle Avoidance which in certain scenarios disables the sideways flight. Check your OA settings and disable this behaviour altogether, also the icon above Take Off / RTH button in mid-left when in Fly Mode is telling.
2020-8-16
Use props
edurenye
New

Spain

filipgregor1 Posted at 8-16 17:36
Not a bug, (safety) feature  It has to do with the settings of the Automatic Obstacle Avoidance which in certain scenarios disables the sideways flight. Check your OA settings and disable this behaviour altogether, also the icon above Take Off / RTH button in mid-left when in Fly Mode is telling.

Thank you very much, I'll check that!
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_Et2c4Ej32A6Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63602 ft
Sweden

Hello

Ive just bought Mavi Air 2 Combo. I have lot of flight in open area. This same problem every time: RC lost Connection about 300-500 m. Firmware is already updated. Whats the issue? It must to be hardware issue, RC without antennas, looks very strange. Mabe this is the problem? Its very strange U didnt made properly antennas on RC for 1500 $ toy. Ill hope you will fix this problem because Im very dissapointed while drone used to back to home point every time…

PS. I didnt have so many RC lost Connection on Spark...
2020-8-16
Use props
1qazxsw2
New

Israel

Any plans addressing GPS problems? Many fellow users lost a drone due to GPS problems.
2020-8-17
Use props
djiuser_Et2c4Ej32A6Z
lvl.1
Sweden

1qazxsw2 Posted at 8-17 02:42
Any plans addressing GPS problems? Many fellow users lost a drone due to GPS problems.

In my opinions its problem definitely with RC. Strange little antennas. I think mavic air 2 has huge hardware problem and DJi should exchange those antennas for new one. We all have bought drone for 1500 $ and we risk losing a drone that flies away. Ive never had such problems with ...Spark. It seems we all bought drone as a prototype and we are testers now
2020-8-17
Use props
djiuser_fMBfT76xVrov
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola! No se si les pasa a todos los usuarios de Mavic Pro, pero dejó de funcionar la pantalla donde se gestiona la autorización para volar en zonas restringidas. Siempre lo hago, dado que vivo cerca de un aeropuerto, pero DJI periódicamente bloque las autorizaciones. Creo que gasté dinero inútilmente comprando algo que no puedo usar.
Ya me cansé de reclamar y nunca hay una respuesta. Solo pasan unos meses y vuelven las autorizaciones.
Buen producto, mal servicio. Estoy disconforme con la marca.
2020-8-18
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where’re  is the smart controller compatibility update?
2020-8-18
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

e1darie1 Posted at 8-11 09:41
increased the number of waypoints to 45

Is this correct? 45 sound to much. When I do 5 WP battery  is less that 30%.

In software design, if there can be more than 2, you should allow for infinite, or some approximation to infinite. 45 seems pretty close in this instance.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_Kh66E75lbaWi
New
Flight distance : 22106 ft
United States

After the update to my mavic air 2 Iam unable to unlock authorization zones via the app.
When I go to take off the app asks if I’d like to unlock the authorization zone but after I select unlock it goes to the next page however it never fully loads .
I’ve tried logging out of the app and turning the drone and remote off and on a few times but no luck .
Has anyone else experienced this?
I was able to unlock authorization zones prior to this update .
17892457-3E3E-4393-BA8D-170BF693C5ED.jpeg
2020-8-18
Use props
Trax
New
Flight distance : 433904 ft
Spain

Hi all,

After update to this last firmware, I have an "strange" behaviour using the left stick. After this update, If I Was flying forward and use the left stick to yaw, the yaw movement was different that the movement with this new firmware. I can't explain exactly what it is. I think is something with rotating. Ater this update it yaws rotating smooth when moving forward or backward but now it isn't smooth it is like making a pitch to the side that should rotate. OMG, I'm reading what I wrote and it has no sense, but I can expain it better. I think is what post number 43# is trying to explain.

After this "strange" behaviour, I recalibrate the remote control and the Drone, but nothing changes. With the Sport move, you can see better the differences in these behaviour.

I don't know if anybody had or observed what I'm trying to explain.
Thank you for your time, and sorry for the "explanation".

BR
Trax
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_O5I2fXBYugxc
New
Flight distance : 21457 ft
Ukraine

Hey guys, does anybody have an issue with connecting DJi Air 2 to mac running on Catalina ?
I can't connect my drone to my mac.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=216648
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_uh7MyG9ftAG9
New

Mexico

Updated firmware and batteries. Incredibly dissatisfied with product. Used with a Me8 which lists compatible in your website. Many times the antenna icon only appears in red even though I calibrate compass and set phone on airplane mode with only GPS active. No sign of zoom options on screen and what irritates me the most is the fact that I can only fly for around 300 to 500 meters before I loose signal. I was so careful testing this that the window to return it has closed on me. Paying around 1100 USD in Mexico is not funny for such poor performance and sensitivity in joysticks while trying to turn smoothly sucks. Dji Mexico doesn't even answer phones. Any suggestions? Please help.
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_Et2c4Ej32A6Z
lvl.1
Sweden

Problems with lost connection with RC is well known on this drone and in my opinion depend on low quality antenna in RC. So after 500 m well cinema reocording appear Rl signal lost and drone back to home if you are lucky.
2020-8-20
Use props
snIPez
lvl.1
Canada

Having an issue with the LIVE view screen. I took out my drone yesterday and parts of the screen were black and white. Like a distortion. It was especially prevalent in clouds, but also random objects. The saved videos and pictures however did not show this distortion.
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_vvRgRjsi92NE
New
Flight distance : 1427927 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_Kh66E75lbaWi Posted at 8-18 18:14
After the update to my mavic air 2 Iam unable to unlock authorization zones via the app.
When I go to take off the app asks if I’d like to unlock the authorization zone but after I select unlock it goes to the next page however it never fully loads .
I’ve tried logging out of the app and turning the drone and remote off and on a few times but no luck .
[Image]

Same problem here. Tried to unlock the geo zone and ended up with a white screen after clicking unlock in the app.
2020-8-20
Use props
howinga
New

United States

snIPez Posted at 8-20 11:15
Having an issue with the LIVE view screen. I took out my drone yesterday and parts of the screen were black and white. Like a distortion. It was especially prevalent in clouds, but also random objects. The saved videos and pictures however did not show this distortion.

Check 'Overexposure Warning' under Camera settings.  I is probably turned on and that's how the application indicates that your exposure is bad in those spots.
2020-8-20
Use props
snIPez
lvl.1
United States

howinga Posted at 8-20 13:27
Check 'Overexposure Warning' under Camera settings.  I is probably turned on and that's how the application indicates that your exposure is bad in those spots.

Lol, are you kidding? Thank you. I'm literally downgrading my firmware now because I thought it was a bug. I just read your reply now. Ffs.
2020-8-20
Use props
llottjvtimes.com
lvl.1

United States

Turns out the DJI Fly app must not be compatible with many Android phones and virtually none of the affordable 7' or 8" tablets on the market.  I heard it probably had to do with lack of support for 32bit android operating system.  Any plans for supporting these many android phones and tablets.  Looks like even the latest version of the Apple Ipad mini (2019) is not supported.  BIG PROBLEM.  Shouldn't have to by a $500 phone just to fly a $400 or $800 drone.
2020-8-21
Use props
Sneezy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63376 ft
United States

Used DJI FLY to update R/C & drone & one battery;  then DJI Assistant 2 to update the other batteries.  Have flown close to 60 min since update, no problems.
2020-8-21
Use props
Alex1976
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556867 ft
Italy

With these last firmware Mavic Air 2 become a very interesting drone. Now i can start to think of buying it to replace my first Mavic Air
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_lNu7hp8KHpPT
New

France

Hello people !
Looks like I have a problem with the new firmware update 01.00.0340 that I have installed. I updated my batteries too but I have nothing of the new version.
The drone and app says I have the correct current version but no zoom, no security logo and customization possible. Basically I still have the older version but called 01.00.0340.
Can somebody help me ?

Thank you in advance! Cheers
2020-8-22
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_lNu7hp8KHpPT Posted at 8-22 10:39
Hello people !
Looks like I have a problem with the new firmware update 01.00.0340 that I have installed. I updated my batteries too but I have nothing of the new version.
The drone and app says I have the correct current version but no zoom, no security logo and customization possible. Basically I still have the older version but called 01.00.0340.

Have you update your Fly app to v1.1.6?  If not, you won't see any of the new features.
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_ntI46jTUENXb
lvl.1

Malaysia

Wish MA2 can perform live stream such as FB live.
2020-8-23
Use props
djiuser_ntI46jTUENXb
lvl.1

Malaysia

MavGuido Posted at 8-11 11:32
Hello DJI, thank you for the great update so far, but as mostly ever, there are a few issues with it! ;-)
Pleas please place the zoombutton not directly behind the record button because we are all great men with big fingers and today i allways press the record button instead of the zoom button or both.

Wish MA2 can perform live stream such as FB live.
2020-8-23
Use props
djiuser_dNqz4X6arymK
New
Pakistan

MA2 RC (remote controller) battery drain very fast, I lost type c cable which come with MA2, but I try to charge RC (remote controller) with different type c cables but still same issue
2020-8-23
Use props
djiuser_dNqz4X6arymK
New
Pakistan

MA2 RC (remote controller) battery drain very fast, I lost type c cable which come with MA2, but I try to charge RC (remote controller) with different type c cables but still same issue
2020-8-23
Use props
fans2bed9eae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6484721 ft
Canada

the new firmware and zoom is really impressive
2020-8-23
Use props
liquidsteel
lvl.1
United States

Security analysts reverse-engineered a Chinese-made DJI drone app and found the ability to spy on users https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/07/24/security-analysts-reverse-engineered-chinese-made-dji-drone-app-found-ability-spy-users/  DJI Android GO 4 application security analysis https://www.synacktiv.com/en/publications/dji-android-go-4-application-security-analysis.html
2020-8-24
Use props
liquidsteel
lvl.1
United States

Security analysts reverse-engineered a Chinese-made DJI drone app and found the ability to spy on users
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/07/24/security-analysts-reverse-engineered-chinese-made-dji-drone-app-found-ability-spy-users/

DJI Android GO 4 application security analysis
https://www.synacktiv.com/en/publications/dji-android-go-4-application-security-analysis.html
2020-8-24
Use props
fansc301bb64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28484 ft
United States

Looks Great, problem is mine keeps telling about the update on my smart controller and goes through all the steps but never updates and i get a screen saying "There is new update". I have done this 14 times and still, the same so anyone else with that problem?
2020-8-24
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

liquidsteel Posted at 8-24 09:34
Security analysts reverse-engineered a Chinese-made DJI drone app and found the ability to spy on users
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/07/24/security-analysts-reverse-engineered-chinese-made-dji-drone-app-found-ability-spy-users/

So why you still using DJI drones!
2020-8-25
Use props
Bilbo Baggins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12313 ft
Croatia

Have a problem, I just upgraded to the new version 01.00.0340, but although it shows that the firmware is on the new version on both the aircraft and the RC, I can't use the new features. I have no options to use them, no zoom, no 4K hyperlapse, avoiding obstacles, absolutely nothing, my menu is the same as before the installation..I reset my mavic 2, controller, and tried to reinstall the Firmware, but it tells me that the latest version is already installed .. what should I do? has anyone had such a problem and managed to solve it
2020-8-27
Use props
motia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

Do you have the latest Fly app on your phone ? What app version do you have?
2020-8-27
Use props
Bilbo Baggins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12313 ft
Croatia

1.1.5, and the last one is 1.1.6, just installed the latest version and it works perfectly ...
thank you, Motia..
2020-8-27
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules