New Mavic Air 2 Firmware Released (08/10/2020)
1234Next >
23856 131 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bilbo Baggins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12313 ft
Croatia

1.1.5, and the last one is 1.1.6, just installed the latest version and it works perfectly ...
thank you, Motia..
2020-8-27
Use props
djiuser_G5iilXSuNmji
New

Austria

Supper update! wäre aber cool im fotomodus auch zu zoomen..
2020-8-29
Use props
fanscc989da6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26260 ft
Germany

Is it possible that some Combo's include already updated batteries because I didn't got any notification? Got my model last week.
2020-8-30
Use props
Emenike Mali Whitfield
New
Flight distance : 148353 ft
United States

This was a great update but are there any plans to add a way to adjust the quick shots timer? It would be great to be able to have more time to stage a scene before a quick shot executes.
2020-8-30
Use props
JoeGatto
New

United States

Thanks it helped me out
2020-9-1
Use props
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Mark2874 Posted at 8-14 05:36
In the new update 4x zoom is great but why did they not put that on to the photo feature aswell as the video I can’t see why that wasn’t done I would love that on the photo feature come on dji it can’t be that hard to do hopefully in the next update please

Take a picture at 48mp and crop it later.
Same result and u actually have more control.

or do u want the zoom so u can actually see more without physically getting closer, like for spying stuff ?
2020-9-1
Use props
Lappia
New

Finland

sergeant Posted at 8-9 23:00
Good work DJI, but STILL no Smart Controller support?

https://youtu.be/1v2xSRMqqZ8

I heard rumors that it is coming, but any ideas anybody when it comes?
2020-9-2
Use props
Mountain_Mavic Air
lvl.3
Flight distance : 895751 ft
  • >>>
United States

Vendex Posted at 8-10 05:57
Already updated to this full of features firmware, thanks

Mine has not
2020-9-4
Use props
Mountain_Mavic Air
lvl.3
Flight distance : 895751 ft
  • >>>
United States

Saul Sepulveda Posted at 8-13 18:21
Is the new zoom feature just a crop on the 4K? Or does it work how the 48mp photo workes using the quad Beyer thing giving it higher resolution?   Basically just want to know if I’m using the 4K zoom,  am I going to lose resolution when zoomed in?

I have the same questions, anybody know?
2020-9-4
Use props
MADagain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448360 ft
Australia

"Safety Flight Mode"
This is good in theory but in practice it defeats the purpose of having the "AVOID OBSTACLES" option... plus the distance of objects before the controls stop working is a bit to far (about 10m in some cases).

It would also be cool to be able to set a custom flight path in 3D space and tell the drone which way to move in-order to avoid obstacles. Right now the drone just stops and only up or down work when there's an obstacle that's more than 10m away... should be able to set the distance before it cuts out all control. I've nearly hit branches because only up and down worked...
2020-9-5
Use props
Richard Ballan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14035 ft
Lebanon

Can't update. This product is garbage.
2020-9-6
Use props
djiuser_CtMrbcsTTil3
New
Flight distance : 63993 ft
Spain

When an actualization of app? Dji fly is not working with Android 11, pixel 3 xl.
Anybody can help?
2020-9-8
Use props
fans41862278
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67543 ft
United States

Hi DJI,

My air 2 crashed into late and drowned. Drone still had 2n half mins battery and instead of returning back home it immediately said automatically landing. No matter how much I tried , couldn’t cancel landing or control it. This seems to be a bug and have heard this happen to couple other people from my friends. I have a Already got a request created for this. This could affect everyone who have few more mins before complete battery down. Request DJI to look into my case as well look to fix the bug.

Thanks
A

2020-9-9
Use props
fans41862278
lvl.1
United States

2020-9-9
Use props
fans41862278
lvl.1
United States

2020-9-9
Use props
DG Boiler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39938 ft
United States

Hahahahaha ha.  Uh wait.  Good point!
2020-9-10
Use props
Bassie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2149 ft
Netherlands

It still doesn't work with the Crystalsky 5.5 Why?????????
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_kkMOHRtZxdiI
New

Australia

I've noticed lately a j+r symbol in the bottom right . It says j+r 27 GB . I'm sure it's to do with the sd card , but I've never noticed it before . Any ideas ?
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_oqunbJxc02f7
New

Turkey

Please i am waiting for the Update for using the smart controller. I have paid over 600€ for What?I am surching for Alternatives and give away the MA2 and the Controller.
Never ever DJI
2020-9-21
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

For anyone having problems updating their Smart Controller, see this which shows step by step LIVE how to do so using DJI Assistant 2:

2020-9-22
Use props
sieroshtan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322900 ft
Ukraine

Hello DJI team, any news about the next update and fix 5.8 Ghz for Ukraine?
2020-9-24
Use props
JrFTW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3064934 ft
  • >>>
United States

the controller is now supported, just got mine today!
2020-9-27
Use props
Steve MartinUSA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3300653 ft
United States

After applying this update I've had a couple of new issues. 1)DJI Fly froze up two times while flying. After letting go of the sticks the screen started updating again. 2)DJI Fly disappeared entirely (crashed) on my iPhone 7 in the middle of a flight. I was able to restart the app quickly and it connected very quickly and control returned. Otherwise I love the new features--thank you.
2020-10-1
Use props
Corvidae
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, I have a big problem after installing the FW 340. I am new here in this forum, coming from germany, and I will try to explain it in english so good as I can. (Sorry for my bad english).
Before updating to the new 340 - with 250 - the drone settings was really good and the smoothness in flight was great. Smooth turns in Tripodmode and Normalmode, with the new Gimbal settings. Everything works fine. The Obstacle avoidance in Tripod works also great. I have attached a picture of my problem, I hope you can see whats going on. I think, that the drone is spinning while turning in FW 340. It seems to be like a spinning in the movement of a turn. Trying to adjust the Gimbal setting in the 340 going to hell. Nothing worked. When I fly a turn to the left, the joysticks are in the positions, you seen on the picture, with FW250 is normal and smooth. With FW340 it spins around its axle? while turning, and at the end of the turn the spin is nearly complete 360 degrees. Further in the 340 I cannot adjust in Tripod the first APAS setting, its grey. Only the BRAKE or NOTHING mode. In 250 the drone is hovering over an obstacle and smooth fly over it.

I dont know how to solve the problem. Yesterday I had the next problem. I wanted to flying outdoor, have  a great spot, start the Controller, start the App Dji fly, and the drone. Starting - the drone hovering, and I try to make a video. But nothing happens. The video function isnt working. Only photomode. The screen of my smartphone "flickering"? after I tap on the videobutton. after that, it turns grey, blackand white, then go back to normal screen. I landed it, drive home and refresh the firmware in the Assistant on my PC for both. Deinstall the DJI FLY App on my phone, and reinstalled it. Nothing worked.

Then I tried update to the 340 - and there is the videofunction working fine. But the same flight problem. And a nervous hovering in place. Like a rabbit. left, right. left right....and so on. Turning the stick forward, the drone starts forward, in the next moment its braking, after this its fly again. Thats only with 340 FW. So I`ll try to downgrade to 250 again. All seems to be fine, but after startscreen I have to camera working. And "Gimbal setting not compatible"- Message. WTF its going on with this ?

Why this is so complicated with this FW 340 update ? I dont wan`t to use the new setting, I want to get the old "good" 250 FW again, for smooth flying and for cinematic shots. I knew, that I am not alone with those problems. My SD Cards working fine, that I have checked.

I hope anybody find a solution or give a Hint for my problems. Thank you so far.
(Wenn Deutsche hier sind, könnt ihr gerne auch in Deutsch antworten :-)   )
2020-10-1
Use props
morimoorecomcast.net
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50909 ft
United States

I’ve updated the firmware to work with my MA2 Air.
The radar icon that shows the drone orientation and direction is completely off. It’s off about 90 or more degrees.
So if I fly and lose sight I have no idea where it is going or direction. Then I have to hit the RTH button. I’ve calibrated both compasses and IMU.
   THIS NEEDS A FIX.
It worked fine on the stock controller.
2020-10-2
Use props
PHOTRANH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332963 ft
Vietnam

HI DJI team ,,FPV mode do not work at 0340 firmware.Please help,thank you
2020-10-2
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

This is incredible
2020-10-3
Use props
Corvidae
lvl.1
Germany

PHOTRANH Posted at 10-2 23:08
HI DJI team ,,FPV mode do not work on 0340 firmware.Please help,thank you

FPV is functionable at mine 340 version. But the 340 itself is awful. I dont like it.
2020-10-3
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

ET214 Posted at 8-10 21:09
Exactly. Maybe the 12th of never.

There is a User Manual?
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_iLQSPzya9NhM
lvl.1
Australia

Hi All,

Just purchased a brand new DJI Mavic Air 2 (MA2) yesterday in Australia. I downloaded the DJI Fly phone app V1.1.9 and was able to update the drone's firmware to V01.00.0250, but failed to update V01.00.0340 (08/10/2020). The download stuck at 40% and shows error code: 3005 (retry multiple times). I have also tried uninstall the app, restart the phone, install the app, using phone & RC to link MA2 (switched on), then download the new firmware (08/10/2020). Again stuck at 40% then shows error 3005.

I then went on trying DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic using PC, cable linked to MA2 (switched on) and try to update the firmware. The PC did able to download 100% of the firmware, but failed to transmit the firmware to MA2. I retried multiple times, uninstall, reinstall and still failed.
Other variables:
- Updated my remote control (RC) to the latest/current firmware available V01.00.0340
- No Micro SD inserted to my MA2
- RC & MA2 batteries are all always above 50% while attempting all of the above

Anyone dealing the same fate?
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_2EJSlKhjVOl9
New

United States

Is anyone else missing the intelligent flight mode option  for the Mavic AIr 2 in the DJI Go app on the SMART CONTROLLER? I am in P mode and took off but the intelligent flight mode option does not show up. Also it says to try and disbale begininer mode, but this version of the DJI Go App doesnt have that. Anyone else??
2020-10-8
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

When will we be getting the next Firmware update, the site has almost died, nothing to complain or rave about. DJI make our day
2020-10-10
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

Droneflier Posted at 10-10 07:52
When will we be getting the next Firmware update, the site has almost died, nothing to complain or rave about. DJI make our day

FPV works fine on the latest firmware on mine it took me a while to realise that dji had switched the sticks round but yes works just fine looks great as well. the left yaw stick makes the aircraft make fpv roll
2020-10-10
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

Droneflier Posted at 10-10 07:52

try this site a lot more info.https://mavicpilots.com/
2020-10-10
Use props
sarafox
lvl.1

United States

Mark2874 Posted at 8-14 05:36
In the new update 4x zoom is great but why did they not put that on to the photo feature aswell as the video I can’t see why that wasn’t done I would love that on the photo feature come on dji it can’t be that hard to do hopefully in the next update please

آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو

آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
2020-10-11
Use props
air2-pilot
New

Switzerland

Still no support for DJI Air 2 + Goggles.
2020-10-21
Use props
Maxfear
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212021 ft
Italy

still crashing when browsing picture before download it on iphone, still showing 9 pano pictures as 360° corrupted....
2020-10-22
Use props
Mort0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 520545 ft
Canada

I did this update in the field for a job, and everything went smoothly. Does anyone know if 45 waypoint support will be good enough for DroneDeploy and Pix4d mapping softwares? Last I heard, the SDK is set to come out next month, or at the very least before the end of the year I hope.
2020-10-25
Use props
Somsaman99
lvl.1

Thailand

ว้าวการอัปเดตมากมายงานดีมากครับ
แบทแมน999
2020-10-28
Use props
Somsaman99
lvl.1

Thailand