New Mavic Air 2 Firmware Released (08/10/2020)
23916 131 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Somsaman99
lvl.1

Thailand

ว้าวการอัปเดตมากมายงานดีมากครับครับ ครับ
batman999
2020-10-28
Use props
Somsaman99
lvl.1

Thailand

batman999
2020-10-28
Use props
Somsaman99
lvl.1

Thailand

batman999
2020-10-28
Use props
Janechan
New

Thailand

Thank you so much.
It's really helped me.
buy bitcoin sell bitcoin

2020-11-3
Use props
MickeKling
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3144075 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

What I really miss on the MA2 is the Tap Fly function that I have on my Mavic Air. I’m I the only one that find this function really useful?
2020-11-4
Use props
djiuser_C9TLOASP1qzA
lvl.4
Spain

When do you guys think that there's going to be an update for the Mavic Air 2 to be compatible with the DJI goggles or if there even is going to be one?
2020-11-5
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

11/5 - DJI rolled out an update for the Remote Control to make it compatible with the Mini 2 also.
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_3uVVENncfHNm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1248406 ft
United States

Update broke my Mavic air 2. Last time I flew all was good. Put the camera cover on and put it away. Updated today and tried to fly and my camera isn't working. It will not update video or pics  to my phone and is generally really delayed with gimbal inputs. I've restarted the app, my phone, and the drone several times and it sill is not workng.
2020-11-6
Use props
rdaviaalice.it
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82910 ft
Italy

I had the same problem on the air2 after more than a month of innativity, I partially solved it by going to the camera menu and doing a settings reset.
now a random sensor obstructed pop-up comes out.
I hope it works out
2020-11-7
Use props
tshansen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 569820 ft
Norway

Do not update your Mavic Air 2 yet... i almost lost my drone 2 times today. i have to do more testflying to know what triggers the issue, but out of the blue, the controller blacks out, restart and try to reconnect. It startet return to home so i did not crash, but scary never the less. Will downgrade to the old firmware!
2020-11-8
Use props
tshansen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 569820 ft
Norway

tshansen Posted at 11-8 06:03
Do not update your Mavic Air 2 yet... i almost lost my drone 2 times today. i have to do more testflying to know what triggers the issue, but out of the blue, the controller blacks out, restart and try to reconnect. It startet return to home so i did not crash, but scary never the less. Will downgrade to the old firmware!

Ok... I have to admit, it is probably my own fault. When i plugged in my controller i got a upgrade prompt, but did not get this trough the app when turning on the drone for flying.

So i did downgrade the drone, and controller, then updated the drone and controller with the newest firmware and will do some new test flying before i can say that is something wrong with the firmware. Just a friendly reminder.... ALWAYS update your drone trough the flight assist on your computer, not trough your phone! Cheers
2020-11-8
Use props
Inversive mode
New
Serbia

I beg you please add full inversive mode for gimbal and drone, where tilting the stick to the left directs the camera and the drone to the right, the same goes for up and down directions. You will safe thousands nervous systems of your customers by this. It is very simple to make just need to replace positive values to negative I hope you'll give me a hand.
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules