Error 800 Code on P3S
1250 7 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jfj17frontier.com
lvl.1

United States

I receive an Error 800 code when I try to take the quiz on the controller screen. The screen goes white and prevents me from flying. This occured after I had a jammed "pendilum" within the accerlorameter which I corrected by taping on the accelerameter lightly then deleted and reloaded the DJIGo app.  I know this has been an issue since 2018. Has a solution been worked out?

I have formated the card, cleaned the cache, deleted the app, turned off the iPhoneX used for the controller, then restarted the phone and downloaded the latest app and it's update. Anyone suggest anyother solutions. I'm fine taking the quiz, but there isn't one showing up on my controller when requested.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, kindly please provide us with the below information for better assistance, thanks.
1. Your DJI account;
2. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us);
3. Your location;
4. Model and OS of your mobile device;
5. The App version.
2020-8-13
Use props
Ihrke015
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-13 01:22
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, kindly please provide us with the below information for better assistance, thanks.
1. Your DJI account;
2. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us);

Im having this same issue. I sent you a personal message with my info. Please help!
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ihrke015 Posted at 8-17 04:38
Im having this same issue. I sent you a personal message with my info. Please help!

I have replied to your PM. Thanks.
2020-8-18
Use props
jfj17frontier.com
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-13 01:22
1. Your DJI account;

I thought the issued had been resolved because and I was able to make a couple flights in the past week. So feeling confident I drove 200 miles in order to record a shot I had wanted and the system failed for a second time. I received a pop up stating I should take the quiz but when I hit the start button I receive the following: "https://quiz.djicdn.com  Error: 800: record not found" and of course my screen is whited out and the drone not flyable. I've searched for firmware updates but didn't find anything relevant, especially for the P3S. I understand the practical thing to do would be to upgrade to the P4P or Mavic Air Pro II but I'm not flying for profit so the expense is difficult to justify. The other option is to abandon the hobby altogether. Please advise. Is the P3S no longer supported by DJI? I understand if that's the case, I just want to know.
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jfj17frontier.com Posted at 8-22 07:36
I thought the issued had been resolved because and I was able to make a couple flights in the past week. So feeling confident I drove 200 miles in order to record a shot I had wanted and the system failed for a second time. I received a pop up stating I should take the quiz but when I hit the start button I receive the following: "https://quiz.djicdn.com  Error: 800: record not found" and of course my screen is whited out and the drone not flyable. I've searched for firmware updates but didn't find anything relevant, especially for the P3S. I understand the practical thing to do would be to upgrade to the P4P or Mavic Air Pro II but I'm not flying for profit so the expense is difficult to justify. The other option is to abandon the hobby altogether. Please advise. Is the P3S no longer supported by DJI? I understand if that's the case, I just want to know.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, kindly please provide the information below, I'll help to forward it to the related team, thanks.
1. Your DJI account;
2. App version;
3. Your location;
4. Model and OS of your mobile device;
2020-8-24
Use props
fanscfe019d7
New

Australia

Big problem and disappointing from a long time dji customer and licensed pilot. Quiz message keeps appearing and has rendered my drones useless!
2020-8-27
Use props
jfj17frontier.com
lvl.1

United States

I have been asked to send in information regarding account, app version, location, model of craft etc. No, I'm not doing it again as I already have. DJI has all the information requested of me and continuously requesting for the exact same material is evidence that this is a game with them and there is no real interest on DJI's part to repair an issue that goes back at least 2 years. Nope, not playing that game. The Phantom is retiring on a shelf and that's too bad.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules