Need help getting replacement mavic air
1289 8 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vix drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 494879 ft
United States

I crashed my mavic air into the side of a house shattered into pieces, I have DJI care refresh , I sent my mavic in but dji emailed me asking me to send in detailed info how I cashed my drone and they needed flight records and a few other things but all I want to do is have it replaced can someone help direct me please here’s my case number: CAS-4700322-V8X3L3
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi vix drone, I had checked the case, as per your description about the crash, the drone lost control and aircraft hit a house, so we may suggest applying for data analysis to check the reason of the accident, if the accident is not caused by the pilot, the service will be covered. So we asked for the detailed info.

May I double confirm if you would love to use the DJI Care Refresh directly? If so, I will ask the proper team to help and send you the DJI Care Refresh quotation asap in working hours. Look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-8-9
Use props
vix drone
lvl.2
United States

I would like to use my care refresh and have the drone replaced because I’d like to have it back ASAP please.i do not want it repaired just replaced .
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vix drone Posted at 8-10 08:25
I would like to use my care refresh and have the drone replaced because I’d like to have it back ASAP please.i do not want it repaired just replaced .

I understand your request, I will ask the proper team to help asap.
2020-8-11
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Susan,

Are you saying that DJI Care Refresh will not cover accidental pilor error crashes?
2020-8-12
Use props
vix drone
lvl.2
United States

No I’m saying I crashed my drone and sent it in to have it fixed but after I sent it in I noticed I have the option to have it replaced instead of having it repaired but I don’t know how to find the page to make the changes from having it repaired I want it replaced since I have dji refresh . I can’t find the correct page to make the changes please help me thx
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vix drone Posted at 8-12 11:28
No I’m saying I crashed my drone and sent it in to have it fixed but after I sent it in I noticed I have the option to have it replaced instead of having it repaired but I don’t know how to find the page to make the changes from having it repaired I want it replaced since I have dji refresh . I can’t find the correct page to make the changes please help me thx

Hi there, your request has been forwarded to the related team and the DJI Care Refresh quotation has been sent to you by email, kindly please check it and finish the payment, then our team will take care of your case and process it as earlier as possible. Thanks.
2020-8-13
Use props
vix drone
lvl.2
United States

So are you able to get me to the correct page or would they be able to just let me pay whatever fee they want and they send out the drone to me
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vix drone Posted at 8-16 02:14
So are you able to get me to the correct page or would they be able to just let me pay whatever fee they want and they send out the drone to me

Hi vix drone, the quotation that we sent is the DJI Care Refresh quotation, once you pay the quotation, the drone will be replaced and send back to you asap.
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules