Failure after Firmware Update
689 12 2020-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

My inspire 1 doesn't go to travel mode after firmware update. The AC has a blinking yellow light. RC is still connected with the AC but it indicates "Signal Lost"
DJI Inspire 1.jpg
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Nick, may I double confirm the current firmware version of the drone? For the signal issue, please try to assemble the gimbal again, make sure that the vibration board and connectors are not dusty. Try to relink the drone and RC, and check if the DJI GO app has been updated to the latest version, make sure that the controller has also been updated, too. If it is convenient, please try to refresh the firmware for the drone.
For the transport mode issue, please provide a video for further confirmation. Thank you.
2020-8-10
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 8-10 04:07
Hi Nick, may I double confirm the current firmware version of the drone? For the signal issue, please try to assemble the gimbal again, make sure that the vibration board and connectors are not dusty. Try to relink the drone and RC, and check if the DJI GO app has been updated to the latest version, make sure that the controller has also been updated, too. If it is convenient, please try to refresh the firmware for the drone.
For the transport mode issue, please provide a video for further confirmation. Thank you.

Please see attached photos.

2020-8-10
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

Video of my Inspire 1

DJI Susan Posted at 8-10 04:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXKv21VEM-0&feature=youtu.be

2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Nick, thank you for getting back. Please note that the latest firmware for Inspire 1 is v01.11.01.50, as per the screenshot, it is not the latest version. Please download the latest version from our official website and update again https://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info#downloads.
And to enter the Travel mode, please make sure that the gimbal has been removed before entering it.
Please try the following steps:
1. Check whether the gimbal and camera are removed.
2. Ensure the drone is not on the rough and sound-absorbing surface.
3. Toggle the Transformation switch on the remote controller up and down four times to exit the Travel mode.
4. Try to exit the mode by using the app.
See if this helps.
2020-8-11
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 8-11 02:54
Hi Nick, thank you for getting back. Please note that the latest firmware for Inspire 1 is v01.11.01.50, as per the screenshot, it is not the latest version. Please download the latest version from our official website and update again https://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info#downloads.
And to enter the Travel mode, please make sure that the gimbal has been removed before entering it.

Hello Susan!

This what happened after the firmware update. The screen displays that it is "Disconnected" but the RC displays green light which means the RC still communicates with the AC. The camera is disconnected, in short. The AC slowly flashes yellow light. I have uploaded some pictures as well as link of the video for your further knowledge. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89e0Pd7kEZ8&feature=youtu.be
2020-8-11
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 8-11 02:54

Additionally, a good news. The AC already transformed to Travel Mode but thru the RC only (Manual Mode) and not thru the apps.

2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nick Banzuela Posted at 8-11 22:39
Hello Susan!

This what happened after the firmware update. The screen displays that it is "Disconnected" but the RC displays green light which means the RC still communicates with the AC. The camera is disconnected, in short. The AC slowly flashes yellow light. I have uploaded some pictures as well as link of the video for your further knowledge. Thanks!

As per the app, the mobile device is disconnected to the controller. Please try to replug the connection cable, change a different cable, or reinstall the latest app, you may try a different mobile device as well to isolate the problem. See if this helps.
2020-8-12
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

I have tried uninstalling the app but still wont connect... Just a little doubt of my android so I borrowed my son's iPhone and downloaded DJI Go!

... There you go, yahuuuu! It's already connected!

Question, is there any issue between Samsung or any android with DJI?

Btw, i attached 1 sample pic of my recent flight. Good night Cebu, Philippines! I'm flying again!
received_769280927172714.jpeg
2020-8-12
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

Thank you Susan for taking pains with me. Hope you're safe & the best of your health!
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nick Banzuela Posted at 8-12 05:14
I have tried uninstalling the app but still wont connect... Just a little doubt of my android so I borrowed my son's iPhone and downloaded DJI Go!

Nice picture! Glad to know that you have solved the issue by changing a mobile device, it may be the performance or compatibility issue of your mobile device. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
Stay safe and healthy. Happy flying~
2020-8-13
Use props
Nick Banzuela
lvl.1
Philippines

Additional info on my quest for solutions Ms Susan, my Samsung is already working too. The DJI Go App could already connect to the Camera/AC. I tried other USB cable. Hope this thread could also be a reference for some who have experienced same problems with mine.

Best regards!
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nick Banzuela Posted at 8-13 03:43
Additional info on my quest for solutions Ms Susan, my Samsung is already working too. The DJI Go App could already connect to the Camera/AC. I tried other USB cable. Hope this thread could also be a reference for some who have experienced same problems with mine.

Best regards!

Thank you for your update, happy to hear that you had figured out the connection of your mobile device as well. Take care.
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules