How to use Mission Control and Mission Action
1154 2 2020-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_D0snUd6pk9o5
lvl.2
Vietnam

Hi everyone,
I'm currently working on using the GoToAction to move my drone to an exact pointMy drone didn't react after I pressed the button on the app
I don't know if this the right way to use it or not, please correct me if I'm wrong
Other questions are about Mission Control:
Do I need to use this class in order to get the Mission Control class work?
How do I use it?
How to understand and use the Mission Control Listener, Trigger, TimeEvent?
Thanks in advance
My code:
mGoto.setFlightSpeed(5f);
GoToAction test = new GoToAction( new LocationCoordinate2D(1,1),1.5f);
test.run();

2020-8-10
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Looks like you are developing for the Android platform - here is the sample code for GoToAction: TimelineMissionControlView.java: github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/tree/e0a9b92611ff3a1deb2976fba8d6cafe4548488d/Sample%20Code/app/src/main/java/com/dji/sdk/sample/demo/timeline

setTimelinePlanToText("Step 3: Go 10 meters from home point");
elements.add(new GoToAction(new LocationCoordinate2D(homeLatitude, homeLongitude), 10));

Without seeing your project, it's hard to know what is the issue so after you look at the sample, if you are still having issues please provide a link to your project so other developers can help trouble shoot it for you

2020-8-10
Use props
djiuser_D0snUd6pk9o5
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI_Lisa Posted at 8-10 08:27
Looks like you are developing for the Android platform - here is the sample code for GoToAction: TimelineMissionControlView.java: github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/tree/e0a9b92611ff3a1deb2976fba8d6cafe4548488d/Sample%20Code/app/src/main/java/com/dji/sdk/sample/demo/timeline
setTimelinePlanToText("Step 3: Go 10 meters from home point");elements.add(new GoToAction(new LocationCoordinate2D(homeLatitude, homeLongitude), 10));
Without seeing your project, it's hard to know what is the issue so after you look at the sample, if you are still having issues please provide a link to your project so other developers can help trouble shoot it for you

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your help, the given link is very helpful
I have another question about the GPS Signal, as I'm using the Mavic Mini, It's required me to turn off the no GPS warning every time I use it, is it possible to turn this feature off in the script or I can turn it off on the DJI Fly app
Thanks in advance
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules