ME2 - Pilot App and Master and Slave Function
2264 6 2020-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Redmaverik
lvl.2

Italy

Hello,We use M2E in law Enforcement for rescue and other.
We discovered that, with DJI pilot app,  is not possible to use master and slave configuration with standard Rc and Smart Controller.
Otherwise with DJI Go 4 App the master and slave configuration correctly work but go 4 app doesn't recognize M2E, works only with Mavic 2 pro.

How Is it possible?  Will be never added ?

This is an important function for fly safety and M2E must have this feature!!!

Thank you for attention. I hope to see earlier a new firmware with new functions.

2020-8-10
Use props
bqnet1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1768878 ft

United States

Same issue here with M2E, need to have a 2nd view, law Enforcement for rescue.
2020-10-9
Use props
Redmaverik
lvl.2

Italy

Hi,
i find a tricks to do there.
Write me . All works correctly.

Bye
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_6L4D8kA7kUfE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95308 ft
Canada

I found that the pilot app is very wanting. Intelligent mode and master slave video link should be included in the app. I hope they make an update to allow this to happen.
2020-11-6
Use props
rangemaster728
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72149 ft
  • >>>
United States

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
Search & Rescue, Fire, Law Enforcement and Pilot Training are 4 applications where this feature is needed.
We can do this with the ‘old’ M1P and some other DJI platforms (‘buddy mode’)

Fix it.
2021-1-10
Use props
cfd2474
lvl.1

United States

So I found a way to run dual controllers with the DJI M2E. Your secondary controller must be a standard (non smart) controller.
1- Pair the primary controller as usual.
2-Using the standard controller connected to a phone/tablet, launch Go4 (not pilot)
3-Go4 will recognize the controller as a Mavic Pro or Phantom controller. Go into the Aircraft mode and initiate pairing. When prompted, select secondary controller. Pair with aircraft.
4- Close Go4, disconnect cable, reconnect cable, launch Pilot. You now have secondary flight control.
This shows me that the UAS is capable, DJI has just neglected to put it into the Pilot app
2021-2-15
Use props
fansd53db40d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557641 ft

Switzerland

Apparently, this workaround doesn't work around anymore... ;(
(translated from German: )  "This device cannot be used with the DJI Go4 App. Please consult the user manual and download the correct software."

What a pity...
Would have given a second live to my veteran M2ED.
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules