Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IrishStones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75610 ft
Italy

Hello everybody,

I'm new here.
I have recently purchased a DJI Mavic Mini. I'm practising with it, and hopefully I will be able to master it properly soon.
My main interest, as a hobby, would be the aerial survey of old buildings, but I would need a compass bearing shown on the display during the flight or the hovering above the buildings. I mean that I would like to know where the North is when I take an aerial photo of a place. This would be very important to me.

The drone has an internal compass, it has to be calibrated before a flight, so the drone does know where the North is.
Would it be possible to have that bit of info live on the display during a flight?
If no, would it be possible to ask the developement team to add this feature in a future release of the DJI Fly App? How could I do that?

Thanks so much in advance.

2020-8-10
Use props
IrishStones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75610 ft
Italy

Anybody?

Any idea of how to know where the north is in a photo I have taken with the Mavic Mini?
It is important to me.

Thanks.
2020-8-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You'll be better off placing this thread in the Mavic section of the forum under Products - this section is for people advising the drone community of the rules and regulations of flying safely and legally in their county or region.
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules