Timed Photo required improvements.
481 4 2020-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
De Toledo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4625466 ft
Brazil

So here my contribution... I do a Lot of time-lapses and this small camera has a great potential to explore... Some facts:
To do a good Time-lapse You need to post-process
To Post process correctly You need a RAW file

So the best option to produce Timelapse is not the Hyperlapse neither the Timelapse... but the Timed Photo.

The best things on Timed Photo app:

1- You can set it to automatic exposure and limit ISO (PLEASE DJI, ADD THIS TO Mavic Air2 and Mavic 2 Pro)

2- WB, Speed, ISO, the time between frames are totally available fo adjusts.

What must change at Timed Photo app:

1- Automatic mode speeds go until 1/8 exposure. Please release that to go until 7 seconds... For Time-Lapses would be great.
2- For manual mode, any Adjust must be done with the Timed Photo process stoped (It destroys the smoothness)
    - Please allow speed and ISO changes manually during the process just like We have with any DJI Drone.
3- If possible, add RAW capability to Time-lapse option.

I´ll post here some timelapses done with Osmo Action.

2020-8-10
Use props
De Toledo
lvl.2
Brazil

2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there De Toledo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-8-10
Use props
De Toledo
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 23:21
Hello there De Toledo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.

Thank You very Much !!!

Best regards.
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

De Toledo Posted at 8-11 15:13
Thank You very Much !!!

Best regards.

Hi there De Toledo. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other request or inquiries that you want to share with us. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to assist you. Please stay safe always.
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules