Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI service,

I would like to purchase the part needed to replace the plastic sleeve for right antenna. It's out of warranty and I can not send it back but want it swap it myself before it snaps off someday and causes me issues. It been like this for almost a year but always worries me. I prefer not to buy a aftermarket range extender type antenna setup. but may, only you can not find a well to sell me the needed part. Thanks

Possibly someone who has done a aftermarket range extender mod will like to sell me their stock set up?
Thanks  
15971108258256755370013576993262.jpg
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JohnnieYaz, sorry to know the plastic on Smart Controller antenna was cracked, it is not for sale on DJI website, you are recommended to contact DJI Support support@dji.com to see whether it is available on DJI repair center.
2020-8-10
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I sent an email. Hopfully I'll hear back that they can sell me one and some spares.
20200506_140706.jpg
20200816_230234.gif
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JohnnieYaz Posted at 8-16 19:20
I sent an email. Hopfully I'll hear back that they can sell me one and some spares.

The support will check it and reply to you asap in working hours. Noticing the picture of the batteries. It seems that 2 of them are slightly swollen. If this is the case, please don't continue flying it, please also tell the support about this, send a clear picture of the battery and as well the serial number for further assistance.
2020-8-17
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-17 01:37
The support will check it and reply to you asap in working hours. Noticing the picture of the batteries. It seems that 2 of them are slightly swollen. If this is the case, please don't continue flying it, please also tell the support about this, send a clear picture of the battery and as well the serial number for further assistance.

I inserted the picture of batties that swelled with only 30 something cycles by accident, and for some reason I cant delete the picture. I've replaced them but never had issues with other models batteries. They are out of warranty so I won't pursue a replacement since i know the answer DJI will give.  very expensive to replace them all
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JohnnieYaz Posted at 8-17 17:04
I inserted the picture of batties that swelled with only 30 something cycles by accident, and for some reason I cant delete the picture. I've replaced them but never had issues with other models batteries. They are out of warranty so I won't pursue a replacement since i know the answer DJI will give.  very expensive to replace them all

Sorry for the case, you can still send the picture and the serial number to the support via email for their notice.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_NwqCglhusFul
lvl.1

United States

JohnnieYaz, did you ever get a response on the antenna cover?  I may need something similar.  Thanks!  Gregg
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_NwqCglhusFul Posted at 12-23 04:35
JohnnieYaz, did you ever get a response on the antenna cover?  I may need something similar.  Thanks!  Gregg

Hi there,
If you encountered the same issue as JohnnieYaz, please report your issue to support@dji.com as well. If you do not receive a reply for a long time, please contact us here again.
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules