Clearance Delay - Memphis, TN
2051 6 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb2ca734e
lvl.3

United States

Hi. My order is being held up in Memphis, TN by FedEx.
I contacted DJI on chat this morning and was told that my order would be sent to logistics to get it resolved. Could you please check the status to confirm that it has been done?

Also do you have an estimate on how long it takes to get this resolved so I can receive my order please?

Please let me know if you need me to provide an order number or FedEx tracking number.

Thanks.
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am able to pull out your order number by your forum account, the shipping info has updated, hope you'll receive the package soon.
2020-8-11
Use props
fansb2ca734e
lvl.3

United States

Hi Susan. Thank you so much I see the package is out for delivery today! Great job and thank you.
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb2ca734e Posted at 8-12 06:03
Hi Susan. Thank you so much  I see the package is out for delivery today! Great job and thank you.

Thanks for your update. I've also checked the tracking information, it seems you have received the package, hope you have a nice day and happy flying.
2020-8-13
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my DJI Mavic Air 2 on the 8/10/20 and I still haven't received it. FedEx has changed their delivery date 3 times and failed to deliver on all of them. It is currently 8/17/20. I'm really hoping I don't have the same problem as some of the people in the threads I've been reading. It would be a real shame if I would have to opt for a refund and waited all this time for nothing. I'm currently in school and I depend on this drone. Someone help please.
2020-8-17
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

It's been stuck in Memphis, TN since the 13th.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DrSutton Posted at 8-17 12:59
It's been stuck in Memphis, TN since the 13th.

Hi DrSutton, we had replied to your own post, please keep your post updated if there is any further assistance is needed.
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules