Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Update Error "Reason: 0x020b0004"
2380 5 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidWalter
New
Flight distance : 83245 ft
United States

I recently tried to do a firmware update because my Mavic Pro is "unable to fly" until I finish the update.

I've tried twice now and the update fails when it reaches 100% and restarted the equipment between both attempts.*
Attached is a screenshot of the error "reason" (Reason: 0x020b0004)

I've tried the firmware update twice this morning and can't fly my drone until I resolve this.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Screenshot_20200811-094719.jpg

Screenshot of Error Message

Screenshot of Error Message
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DavidWalter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are getting an error message of Firmware Update Error " Reason: 0x020b0004 ". I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check  the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_exctPzj4GORW
New

United States

What was  the resolution? I have the same error.
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_exctPzj4GORW Posted at 9-1 19:08
What was  the resolution? I have the same error.

Please try to restart the drone and update again, besides, you may try to update via DJI Assistant 2 on the computer. If the error persists after trying to reupdate the firmware multiple times, you may send the drone back for service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-9-1
Use props
Jack Abby Prod
lvl.1

Canada

I have the same error, but it's occurring because the battery has a problem, not the drone.
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jack Abby Prod Posted at 6-25 04:48
I have the same error, but it's occurring because the battery has a problem, not the drone.

Hi Jack, could you please tell us more details about the issue? Did you test with another battery or update the firmware through DJI Assistant 2? We will try our best to help.
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules