DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic V2.0.14 contains a virus Mal/EncPk-ANS ???
1191 2 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RF2020
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20043 ft
Israel

I installed the latest DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic V2.0.14 directly from the DJI web site after instalation my SOPHOS antivirus marked a file as having a virus.
Mal/EncPk-ANS
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic\DJIEngine\DJIServiceCore.exe
https://www.sophos.com/en-us/threat-center/threat-analyses/viruses-and-spyware/Mal~EncPk-NST/detailed-analysis.aspx

WHat should I do?

thx

2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RF2020. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for bringing this information to us. The anti-virus software is reporting false positives. If the installation file is downloaded from the official website www.dji.com or obtained through regular channels, you can disable the anti-virus software on your PC to install the DJI Assistant 2 software. After the installation process is done, you can now enable the anti-virus again. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_PEAF8TdkxeAs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219081 ft
United States

I downloaded DJI Assitant 2, version 2.0.14, as a zip file directly from DJI on 08/14/20. My McAfee antivirus checked the download and didn't report and virus.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules