Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI care refresh replacement issues
1446 9 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7441 ft
United States

I recently sent my mavic mini in for my first replacement after unfortunately crashing it, I sent it in back on July 17th and received my replacement drone July 31st exactly 2 weeks later. I flew & tested the Drone in my backyard for 2 days, I tried everything recalibrating different settings, no matter what I did flying or just hovering, the Drone has a defective gimbal, the video is very unstable and moving around during flying or just hovering ,very unacceptable. I contacted DJI 3 days later August 3rd and explained that this was a replacement, and it had a defective gimbal camera. The DJI representative directed me what to do and I send it in through the repair process, I explained that this was a replacement and I did not understand why I had to send it in for a repair,  I just need a new replacement since it was a defective replacement that was sent to me, yesterday August 10th they received the Drone that I sent back, today August 11th I received a quote stating that I had a repair bill of $100 ,I contacted DJI this morning, I was told that they would put notes on my case ,and I should be receiving something within 48 hours ,this is unacceptable should just be sent a replacement immediately, hopefully this will be resolved soon , CAS-4748034-C6W2Z6, THANK  YOU VERY  MUCH  LOU
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you had experienced, Lou. May I double confirm if the drone encountered an accident after you received the drone? I had asked the proper team to double-check and escalated your case to the higher department for further assistance on your case. We will have someone contact you in working hours.
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu
lvl.2
United States

Hello Susan, the two days that I flew and tested the Drone in my backyard, I was being very careful and gentle with the mavic mini. I did not crash or mishandled the drone at all, after crashing my first drone I was being very cautious. Again thanks Susan for responding and helping me out, thanks Lou
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu Posted at 8-11 20:07
Hello Susan, the two days that I flew and tested the Drone in my backyard, I was being very careful and gentle with the mavic mini. I did not crash or mishandled the drone at all, after crashing my first drone I was being very cautious. Again thanks Susan for responding and helping me out, thanks Lou

Thank you for your clarification, we will keep following your case and provide you an update soon.
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu
lvl.2
United States

I just contacted DJI this morning, I was told that the Drone is not covered under the warranty. This is ridiculous, this was a drone replacement sent to me , I tested the Drone for 2 days detected a defective gimbal camera on Drone. If this problem is not corrected I will never in my life buy another DJI product and we'll go on the web and discuss DJI issues. I am very upset I cannot believe they're accusing me of crashing the Drone . I never flew the Drone out of my backyard for the two days that I tested it , what is the purpose of having DJI care refresh paying the fees , sending a defective drone that was sent to me, returned it within 2 days and now being acused of crashing it, when I sent drone back with no crash damage whatsoever on the Drone, drone with a bad gimbal camera unstable this must be the craziest thing I ever heard of, PS thanks for nothing never again
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu Posted at 8-14 10:10
I just contacted DJI this morning, I was told that the Drone is not covered under the warranty. This is ridiculous, this was a drone replacement sent to me , I tested the Drone for 2 days detected a defective gimbal camera on Drone. If this problem is not corrected I will never in my life buy another DJI product and we'll go on the web and discuss DJI issues. I am very upset I cannot believe they're accusing me of crashing the Drone . I never flew the Drone out of my backyard for the two days that I tested it , what is the purpose of having DJI care refresh paying the fees , sending a defective drone that was sent to me, returned it within 2 days and now being acused of crashing it, when I sent drone back with no crash damage whatsoever on the Drone, drone with a bad gimbal camera unstable this must be the craziest thing I ever heard of, PS thanks for nothing never again

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Your case has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, I will help to forward the situation again, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-14 22:41
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Your case has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, I will help to forward the situation again, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding.

I received email stating that drone did not have any crash damage whatsoever, it was their mistake, I should be receiving replacement or repaired drone by this Wednesday 26th of August. Thank you Susan for your help
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu Posted at 8-24 14:40
I received email stating that drone did not have any crash damage whatsoever, it was their mistake, I should be receiving replacement or repaired drone by this Wednesday 26th of August. Thank you Susan for your help

Apologize again for the trouble caused. Hope you'll receive the replacement soon.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 01:06
Apologize again for the trouble caused. Hope you'll receive the replacement soon.

Received a refurbished drone again last week, drone that I received seems like it was a first edition mavic mini from last year, box and drone we're filthy, can't believe they sent a refurbished drone as dirty as it was. I tested it out and flew it for a few minutes seems like it's working all right haven't really had decent weather to fly it since I received drone. DJI at least clean the refurbished drones you send out to customers, anyway I hope it functions normally wish me luck, thanks
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bnF0ZdEmhDDu Posted at 9-2 21:30
Received a refurbished drone again last week, drone that I received seems like it was a first edition mavic mini from last year, box and drone we're filthy, can't believe they sent a refurbished drone as dirty as it was. I tested it out and flew it for a few minutes seems like it's working all right haven't really had decent weather to fly it since I received drone. DJI at least clean the refurbished drones you send out to customers, anyway I hope it functions normally wish me luck, thanks

Sorry for the unpleasant experience, we'll forward your feedback to the related team to keep improving, hope the drone works well and happy flying.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules