Drone Pilot Reacts to CRAZY ILLEGAL FLIGHTS!
725 8 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ASTRO1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5253717 ft
  • >>>
United States

2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ASTRO1. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video. Kindly please follow all the rules and regulations when flying your DJI Drones or any drones to avoid any untoward incidents and to avoid being apprehended. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Good Video !!
2020-8-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. .
2020-8-12
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Well, there it is. My point exactly.
Stupid people doing stupid things, giving all pilots a bad rep.
Ignorance is curable, stupidity is not.
Hopefully, this video might help cure some ignorance.
Thanks for sharing ASTRO1.
Let's all fly safe.

2020-8-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-8-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1Eagle Posted at 8-12 08:10
Well, there it is. My point exactly.
Stupid people doing stupid things, giving all pilots a bad rep.
Ignorance is curable, stupidity is not.

It's a bizarre concept that if one person flies a drone illegally then all drone pilots must be criminals. If someone drives down a motorway at 100MPH are all motorists suddenly reckless? It appears we live in a very stereotypical world if everyone is tarnished by the same brush based on the actions of an individual.
2020-8-16
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

A J Posted at 8-16 05:22
It's a bizarre concept that if one person flies a drone illegally then all drone pilots must be criminals. If someone drives down a motorway at 100MPH are all motorists suddenly reckless? It appears we live in a very stereotypical world if everyone is tarnished by the same brush based on the actions of an individual.

As bizarre as it sounds, it's a real thing.
I know several people who's first reaction to my drone was they wanted to shoot it down. Once they saw it fly and what it could do in the hands of a responsible pilot they changed their point of view. I believe that attitude is born mostly out of ignorance and the media. Most people, once they are correctly informed seem to understand. Some will always hold on to the belief that all we are doing when we fly is spy on them.
2020-8-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1Eagle Posted at 8-17 07:11
As bizarre as it sounds, it's a real thing.
I know several people who's first reaction to my drone was they wanted to shoot it down. Once they saw it fly and what it could do in the hands of a responsible pilot they changed their point of view. I believe that attitude is born mostly out of ignorance and the media. Most people, once they are correctly informed seem to understand. Some will always hold on to the belief that all we are doing when we fly is spy on them.

I know it is - people are very stereo typical I'm sorry to say
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules