DJI/UPS Delayed/Stolen/Lost Delivery
6966 31 2020-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

I bought a DJI Mavic Mini on 30/07/2020
The package left Germany Dusseldorf from DJI and it was supposed to be delivered in Portugal at  06/08/2020 and it didn't.  After 04/08/2020 the package shows that it is in transit (which can be seen in the picture below in the tracking details of UPS page) but there are no updates on the delivery, and today is 12/08/2020

Tracking details in UPS page

Tracking details in UPS page

I called UPS to know the reason why there are no updates, I was told that the package last known physical location was in France on the 03/08/2020 and that the information displayed on the tracking details of the UPS page (in the image above) are only predictions and do not correspond to the physical location. They say something is wrong because it's not normal to not receive any updates for such a long time and that I should contact DJI and then DJI contact UPS.

UPS only works with the expeditor (DJI), UPS needs to know information about the package that can only be given by DJI so that UPS can search for the package. I already contacted DJI for them to contact UPS, but the answers I get from DJI are only general answers.

DJI says that they are working on it but I already talked to UPS and they were not contacted by DJI.

Can some administrator of this forum contact UPS and give them info for them to start looking for the package? And please give feedback and updates on the process?

Sem Título.png
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the difficulties you had experienced, I had managed to get your order number via your forum account, I will check with logistics department about the exact status of your package. Once I hear back from them, I will keep you updated.
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

Hi Susan! I will wait for your feedback here in this thread. Thank you!
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-12 05:41
Hi Susan! I will wait for your feedback here in this thread. Thank you!

You're welcome. Our logistics team is contacting the UPS to check the details, if there is an update, I'll let you know. We appreciate your patience.
2020-8-13
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

Well, I guess it doesn't take two full days to contact UPS.  The package should have arrived at 06/08/2020 and it doesn't have updates since 4/08/2020, so something is clearly wrong.  When I call UPS they say DJI didn't contact them.

DJI is being the bottleneck here, because UPS can only search for the package if you contact them and give them info about it. It's desperate that it's taking so long for DJI to contact UPS
2020-8-14
Use props
bazodee
lvl.1
Canada

I have literally signed up to post about a similar (not exactly the same) experience right now.
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-14 07:41
Well, I guess it doesn't take two full days to contact UPS.  The package should have arrived at 06/08/2020 and it doesn't have updates since 4/08/2020, so something is clearly wrong.  When I call UPS they say DJI didn't contact them.

DJI is being the bottleneck here, because UPS can only search for the package if you contact them and give them info about it. It's desperate that it's taking so long for DJI to contact UPS

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I will help to push the team again, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.  
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bazodee Posted at 8-14 09:35
I have literally signed up to post about a similar (not exactly the same) experience right now.

Hi there, DJI Diana has replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline, thanks.
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-14 22:29
Sorry to have kept you waiting, I will help to push the team again, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.

I'm loosing my patience. I don't feel like your doing something to solve the problem. You always answer the same and not giving any real update. This is becoming desperate.

This is a problem between DJI and UPS, it's not my job to certify if everything is okay with the package, yet I already called UPS several times, always with the answer: "Contact DJI, so that they can contact us".

It does not take so many days to contact UPS, so you are not doing it. How is it possible to take so long, just to contact UPS?

With all of these, I'm the one who has not any fault on this, and I'm the only one trying to solve it. If I don't have any updates soon I want a refund for the purchase I made.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-17 02:30
I'm loosing my patience. I don't feel like your doing something to solve the problem. You always answer the same and not giving any real update. This is becoming desperate.

This is a problem between DJI and UPS, it's not my job to certify if everything is okay with the package, yet I already called UPS several times, always with the answer: "Contact DJI, so that they can contact us".

We are sincerely sorry for the waiting, I understand your feeling, if I am in your position, I would feel the same.
I had reported the case to the logistics department and they had contacted UPS for the related feedback. I have urged the team again for the update. Once we receive an update, we will reply to you right away. Sorry again for the difficulties.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 01:21
We are sincerely sorry for the waiting, I understand your feeling, if I am in your position, I would feel the same.
I had reported the case to the logistics department and they had contacted UPS for the related feedback. I have urged the team again for the update. Once we receive an update, we will reply to you right away. Sorry again for the difficulties.

Well an investigation was opened!

I'm waiting now for the results of that investigation
box.png
box.png
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-18 02:22
Well an investigation was opened!

I'm waiting now for the results of that investigation

Thanks for letting me know that. I'll keep you updated too when I have an update from the relevant team.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 19:13
Thanks for letting me know that. I'll keep you updated too when I have an update from the relevant team.

Do you have any update on the investigation process to find the package?
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-21 09:59
Do you have any update on the investigation process to find the package?

Sorry to let you know that I'm still waiting for the update from the team, I'll push them again. If there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

I bought the drone at 30/07/2020 almost one month has passed and still don't have the drone so I don't feel that you're pushing the team for updates, do you  have an estimation of the time it will take?
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-24 02:49
I bought the drone at 30/07/2020 almost one month has passed and still don't have the drone so I don't feel that you're pushing the team for updates, do you  have an estimation of the time it will take?

Hi, I had sent you PM regarding your case, sincerely sorry again for the trouble.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 03:11
Hi, I had sent you PM regarding your case, sincerely sorry again for the trouble.

Today is 28/08/2020, I bought the drone at 30/07/2020 it was supposed to arrive at 06/08/2020.

An investigation was opened by UPS at 18/08/2020, UPS told me it would take 8 business days to complete the investigation, today make 8 business days and I have no update from DJI or from UPS.

DJI Susan told me by PM that it would take 14 business days to complete the investigation, it seems to me that you are just delaying the problem. At 7/09/2020 makes those 14 business days, more than one month to get the drone.

I don't care anymore about the drone, I want a refund for the purchase I made and then you solve your problems with UPS, for more than one month that I'm waiting and I'm being the only one harmed,  this is completely unaceptable. You can give me my money back and then solve this problem with UPS.
I just want my money back and for that you don't have to wait for UPS. Please open a process to give me back my money.
2020-8-28
Use props
bazodee
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 8-28 10:14
Today is 28/08/2020, I bought the drone at 30/07/2020 it was supposed to arrive at 06/08/2020.

An investigation was opened by UPS at 18/08/2020, UPS told me it would take 8 business days to complete the investigation, today make 8 business days and I have no update from DJI or from UPS.

Hi djiuser_hs.....

Did you get a refund?

Please update us as I am having a similar issue and I have been getting the run around for over a month now.

Thanks.
2020-9-8
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

I received the drone today 10/09/2020 after almost one month and a half, from DJI I never received any update about what's happening. Actually it was the opposite they asked me to keep them update because I was constantly talking with UPS.

UPS found the package which apparently never left Germany, and previously they told me it was on France. The major problem of this was the website of UPS whose tracking details does not correspond to the truth. In spite of that, the support of DJI was bad they never give me any update about anything, I always had to talk with UPS and push them.
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bazodee Posted at 9-8 19:50
Hi djiuser_hs.....

Did you get a refund?

Hi there, DJI Diana has replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222556, kindly please check it, thanks.
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 9-10 03:28
I received the drone today 10/09/2020 after almost one month and a half, from DJI I never received any update about what's happening. Actually it was the opposite they asked me to keep them update because I was constantly talking with UPS.

UPS found the package which apparently never left Germany, and previously they told me it was on France. The major problem of this was the website of UPS whose tracking details does not correspond to the truth. In spite of that, the support of DJI was bad they never give me any update about anything, I always had to talk with UPS and push them.

We are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Glad to know that you have received the package, please check the perfermance of your Mavic Mini, hope you have fun with it. At the same time, our team is investigating the process with the UPS and will keep improving to provide better service. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-10
Use props
bazodee
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks _hs.....

DJI Susan - This is not an exception for DJI. I as well had to call UPS and open my own investigation after one month of taking to DJI. I am the one pushing UPS, not DJI. Why does DJI not take responsibility for their own shipping company that you choose and use? Please enlighten us?

I have read many other posts here where DJI is not taken responsibility in actively contacting UPS instead the customer has to keep calling and take ownership. Why is this a reoccurring issue for DJI?

Does DJI care about it's customers?

I have read the reply from the supervisor and from Diana - I am not getting the help I need, I am just getting the runaround everywhere I turn. Can you provide any real help to me?
2020-9-10
Use props
djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Susan,
I already received the drone but today (23/09/2020) I received an email from DJI saying that the order refund has been approved, but I don't want a refund because my order already arrived. Please solve this problem, this shows how slowly you work, because I asked for a refund on 02/09/2020 when my order was lost by UPS, and then when it was found I said the refund was not needed on 03/09/2020. Now that I have my order I don't want the refund.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hSQjgk06vbvg Posted at 9-23 04:42
DJI Susan,
I already received the drone but today (23/09/2020) I received an email from DJI saying that the order refund has been approved, but I don't want a refund because my order already arrived. Please solve this problem, this shows how slowly you work, because I asked for a refund on 02/09/2020 when my order was lost by UPS, and then when it was found I said the refund was not needed on 03/09/2020. Now that I have my order I don't want the refund.

Sorry for the issue, thank you for the update as well. I will confirm this case with the proper team and confirm the solution on this case. We will keep you updated.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bazodee Posted at 9-10 19:53
Thanks _hs.....

DJI Susan - This is not an exception for DJI. I as well had to call UPS and open my own investigation after one month of taking to DJI. I am the one pushing UPS, not DJI. Why does DJI not take responsibility for their own shipping company that you choose and use? Please enlighten us?

We are deeply sorry for the delay, bazodee. We noticed that a solution has been provided, I hope your case will be sorted out very shortly.
2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_SPHKfYnDTGcW
New
United States

I am going through this now. I sent my drone in 9/09/20 to be repaired. I was supposed to receive it 10/2/2020 from UPS and UPS never delivered it. UPS marked that the package was delivered but I have cameras at my home and was home all day an never had a UPS delivery. I contacted UPS an they told me contact DJI. I contacted DJI and DJI told me I needed to file a police report an provide to them before they can escalate. They stated the information they have from UPS is that the package was successfully delivered. This is so upsetting especially to see this happens often. UPS never delivered my package and stated they did which is even more upsetting.

Why does this keep happening? I have read many post having this issue.

Is DJI going to take responsibility for my drone this is ridiculous.?
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SPHKfYnDTGcW Posted at 10-3 13:59
I am going through this now. I sent my drone in 9/09/20 to be repaired. I was supposed to receive it 10/2/2020 from UPS and UPS never delivered it. UPS marked that the package was delivered but I have cameras at my home and was home all day an never had a UPS delivery. I contacted UPS an they told me contact DJI. I contacted DJI and DJI told me I needed to file a police report an provide to them before they can escalate. They stated the information they have from UPS is that the package was successfully delivered. This is so upsetting especially to see this happens often. UPS never delivered my package and stated they did which is even more upsetting.

Why does this keep happening? I have read many post having this issue.

We sincerely apologize for your loss, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and has escalated to the higher-level team to start an investigation, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thanks.
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_SPHKfYnDTGcW
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-3 20:06
We sincerely apologize for your loss, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and has escalated to the higher-level team to start an investigation, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thanks.

Thank you for the response, I hope this matter will be resolved. I will be contacting dji also during business hours. My drone is a major part of my business and I am now loosing business so I can’t wait for months to resolve this issue. I hope dji handles this quickly.
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SPHKfYnDTGcW Posted at 10-4 18:48
Thank you for the response, I hope this matter will be resolved. I will be contacting dji also during business hours. My drone is a major part of my business and I am now loosing business so I can’t wait for months to resolve this issue. I hope dji handles this quickly.

We understand, please wait patiently for further communication from the higher-level team, hope it will be solved soon.
2020-10-4
Use props
Duarte Baptista
New

Portugal

Jesus, I can see I'm not alone, ordered mine end of November and still hasn't arrived, estimated delivery date was 7/12/23, dhl keep saying its going to get delivered today, but everyday i wait to never get delivered, being going on for more than one week more than the supposed to.
2023-12-15
Use props
Duarte Baptista
New

Portugal

This is scary
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Duarte Baptista Posted at 12-15 14:01
Jesus, I can see I'm not alone, ordered mine end of November and still hasn't arrived, estimated delivery date was 7/12/23, dhl keep saying its going to get delivered today, but everyday i wait to never get delivered, being going on for more than one week more than the supposed to.

Hi, Duarte Baptista. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. This is not the experience we want you to have. On my end, I'll have this concern coordinated with our corresponding team for further checking and assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules