Smart Controller Y/N?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Getting ready to purchase M2ED, should I get the smart controller or larger iPad?
2020-8-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tough decision - depends on what you intend to use the drone for
2020-8-13
Use props
Redmaverik
lvl.2

Italy

I preferred smart controller because is android system more upgradable then IOS.
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best recommendation for this query. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-8-13
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-13 00:30
Tough decision - depends on what you intend to use the drone for

Now that is a good question...I like gadgets and go broke trying to collect them. I don't need or have a use for a M2ED, I just WANT one.

I bough my P4PV2.0 just to upgrade from another brand, and managed to make close to $50,000 in 8 months with it.

Not sue what the M2ED could do, but most like I will use it for Fire Service and Search and Rescue, our department doesn't have the money and have been unable to obtain any grants so I figured I would get one and and just see what happens.

I have a larger iPad now that I use with the P4PV2.0.
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TheLazyC Posted at 8-13 17:06
Now that is a good question...I like gadgets and go broke trying to collect them. I don't need or have a use for a M2ED, I just WANT one.

I bough my P4PV2.0 just to upgrade from another brand, and managed to make close to $50,000 in 8 months with it.

In that case get the SC anyway
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules