2919 3 2020-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Mavic 2 pro is less than two years old. I notice three white dots in every low light video I take. One shows up easily in the attached video. Is there anything I can do about it? Anything DJI will do about it?  There are three dots noticable in videos I have made. In this video only one is showing up. It looks like a star but at 0:33 you will see it move with the screen. I cleaned the filter hoping that was the issue , but it is not. It only is noticable in video.  Please advise....
You need to watch in 1080 to see it.. I do videos in 4k and it looks far worse on a big screen TV. There are actually three dots..

2020-8-12
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-12 21:24
It is common in digital sensors to have a few light and/or dark pixels.  Dark pixels aren't so bad since they usually get lost in the scene.  Light pixels become an issue at night where they stand out.

To test if it is truly light pixels, cover the lens completely, or place the aircraft in a pitch black environment & record some video.  Are they still there?

Drone is less than a year old I think ..
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Rest assure that our DJI support team will their best to assists you regarding this matter. Thank you.
2020-8-14
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-14 09:27
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Rest assure that our DJI support team will their best to assists you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Do you think it’s bad enough that dji will do something or will they say that drones aren’t equipped for night time and call it normal.?.  I don’t want to waste my time and yours and will get very angry if I do.
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules