DJI fly on iPad
3476 5 2020-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrCooke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1299803 ft
Spain

Hi all, new here and new to the drone world.

I have a Magic mini and very happy with it in the first week. My problem is that the editing part of the fly app is a mess on iPad. Timeline does not match what you are seeing and it is nearly impossible to select frames correctly. Do you have the same experience or am I doing stag wrong?

2020-8-12
Use props
Kurt Air2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 205823 ft
Japan

I have the same problem with my iPad Mini 5.  Iposted on this about a month ago and there were several responses indicating others have the same problem with iPads including Minis, iPad Pros, and other iPad iterations.  An admin responded with some questions which I answered, but there's been no further comment on the issue.

The iPad is fine for flying, but a total mess when trying to edit.  I've bypassed the issue by taking out the chip and downloading it all into my MacBook and editing in iMovie.  iMovie is a better editing program anyway, although it's a hassle if you want to post something to SM right away.  

Here's the post and replies....  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219604

Also, a YouTube Vid showing the problem....  https://youtu.be/ljjL0M31npc
2020-8-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Second recommendation for iMovie.
2020-8-17
Use props
DrCooke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1299803 ft
Spain

Kurt Air2 Posted at 8-13 19:32
I have the same problem with my iPad Mini 5.  Iposted on this about a month ago and there were several responses indicating others have the same problem with iPads including Minis, iPad Pros, and other iPad iterations.  An admin responded with some questions which I answered, but there's been no further comment on the issue.

The iPad is fine for flying, but a total mess when trying to edit.  I've bypassed the issue by taking out the chip and downloading it all into my MacBook and editing in iMovie.  iMovie is a better editing program anyway, although it's a hassle if you want to post something to SM right away.  

Thanks for that. Unluckily My only apple device is this iPad. I just wanted to make quick edits on the road.
2020-8-17
Use props
Kurt Air2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 205823 ft
United States

Yeah.  Same here.  It sucks.
2020-8-21
Use props
MarioM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16781 ft