MM with iPad Pro (12.9” 3rd Generation Connectivity)
379 3 2020-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acupuncture
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42057 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

After much extensive searching i managed to find a way to use my iPad Pro with my Mavic mini, so i thought I would share in case anyone else needs help with this (or any other tablet device configuration for that matter)

You need to visit this website - https://www.thorsdroneworld.com/ and on there you will find all manner of cable configurations with VERY handy extension coils on them for use either with the also VERY handy tablet holder and lanyard or just setup on a desk for that matter.

I opted for the Thor holder which allows you to use an iPhone in the normal space (to run UAV forecast while flying) and have the iPad over the controller (supported by the neck lanyard)

This is a really cool way to use the MM and if you find the iPhone too small to fly with, and have a 'spare tablet' this is awesome!

They are incredibly friendly and responsive too so i can vouch for their customer service easily.

Enjoy!
2020-8-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. This thread will be a big help to our fellow DJI co pilots who want s to use the said mobile device on there DJI Mavic Mini. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now