Matrice 200 lost connection w controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OnIs7JdEctpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20308 ft
United States

While flying our M-200 today it lost connection with the controller - fortunately the auto return to home worked exactly as it was supposed to and successfully did a RTH - and everything is back in the case undamaged.

Now the controller will not connect to the M-200 - have tried most everything could think of; re-link, master / slave, multiple restarts - etc. So looking for thoughts, advice, suggestion....

Hope this is the place to ask or that someone can point me towards the right place

Thanks -  Willy
2020-8-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Things are getting broken ... To narrow your investigation try to borrow another controller ...
2020-8-13
Use props
djiuser_OnIs7JdEctpv
lvl.1
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-13 10:07
Things are getting broken ... To narrow your investigation try to borrow another controller ...

well we have now gone thru several firmware updates - can now see thru and control the camera, but flashing yellow lights , cant calibrate compass or IMU, control sticks no response...  I've tried about everything we can think of.  So at least they are talking a little bit.   any suggestions? or where to go for support?  am thinking to the point of boxing up and sending in.  Hate to have to do that during the middle of our fire season, but am concerned about putting our camera airborne without 100% confidence that things are working right

thanks again for you help -
2020-8-17
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_OnIs7JdEctpv Posted at 8-17 10:53
well we have now gone thru several firmware updates - can now see thru and control the camera, but flashing yellow lights , cant calibrate compass or IMU, control sticks no response...  I've tried about everything we can think of.  So at least they are talking a little bit.   any suggestions? or where to go for support?  am thinking to the point of boxing up and sending in.  Hate to have to do that during the middle of our fire season, but am concerned about putting our camera airborne without 100% confidence that things are working right

thanks again for you help -

Your best approach will be to contact a reputed local DJI dealer for help firstly. If that's not possible, DJI Repair Service ticket is your next step. Unfortunately the turnaround time may be 2-3 weeks.
2020-8-17
Use props
djiuser_OnIs7JdEctpv
lvl.1
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-17 11:52
Your best approach will be to contact a reputed local DJI dealer for help firstly. If that's not possible, DJI Repair Service ticket is your next step. Unfortunately the turnaround time may be 2-3 weeks.

I think you are right and that is good advice.  I went to the link in the forums about Matrice 200 Yellow Light Flashing - this youtube is almost exactly what ours is doing (slight differences as the one in the video is a m-210)  https://youtu.be/HSYccH-xzoQ  I think we found a repair center that seems reputable that responded quickly with intelligent questions and understands our hope to get it flying again soon.  

Meanwhile I think we might have found a unit we can borrow.  

Was hoping something simple easy fix - but Flying over fires with a unit we dont have 100% confidence in with that much $ in the camera is probably not the thing to be doing.

Thank you for your advice and prompt response
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules