576 3 2020-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capital1983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5666 ft
United States

Hey all,

So I just checked flight records for a flight that I recently did and took photos about a week ago.  I can’t seem to find it even when I sync the flight details.   The last flight that shows up is 7/9.  I never changed any settings since I bought the Mavic 2 Pro.  Weird why Is it just not registering the flights.

Any idea???thanks in advance
2020-8-13
Use props
Capital1983
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-13 16:59
Are you on the same device you flew from?

Well I have the smart controller so I use that to fly but I have the go4 app on my iPhone as well so when I sync the flights they show up on my phone through the go4 app.  However the last flight I did where I took photos last week has not shown up.   
2020-8-13
Use props
Capital1983
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-13 17:44
Ok.  On the device you flew with, the record shows up with no need to sync.  The record is already on the device.  To see the record from another device (logged into the same DJI account), you need to sync your Smart Controller first to send the log to the DJI servers.  Then sync the second device to add the log to the other devices records.

Perfect!  Thanks so much!  That worked!
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. We are happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules