Camera failed to start
4914 5 2020-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aumit
lvl.1
Bangladesh

I have connected my camera but when I go to story it shows failed to connect the camera. I have restarted the device but it shows again and again. The other functions are working.
Screenshot_20200814-105117.jpg
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there aumit. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device you are using please on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-8-13
Use props
aumit
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 23:30
Hello there aumit. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device you are using please on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hi, its pixel 2
2020-8-14
Use props
aumit
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 23:30
Hello there aumit. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device you are using please on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hi, can you please suggest anything? The device is pixel 2
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there aumit. Thank you for the reply and thank you for providing the model of the mobile device you are using.  Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the Goggle Pixel 2 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Goggle Pixel 2 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2020-8-17
Use props
djiuser_cwx2XX4blabz
New
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-8-17 23:44
Hi there aumit. Thank you for the reply and thank you for providing the model of the mobile device you are using.  Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the Goggle Pixel 2 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Goggle Pixel 2 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf
Well, that sucks and obviously makes you not trustworthy company.  I was thinking about investing in your drone but well, I am reconsidering now. Since you expect users to also get a supported phone. But well, if Google's devices are not supported then the hell with it. This is the best camera phone company in the market. Really frustrating and mood killer.

Might even throw osmo 3 in the bin. Useless plastic device without the application.  
2021-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules