Need help. Controller keeps beeping and quick shot gone
772 1 2020-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
henrinika
lvl.1
Albania

I need help you geniuses of DJI. Bought my Mavic Air and I dont use it that often. I cam for vacation in Europe and the quick shot button is gone. and the controller keeps beeping. I tried to update everything but nothing works. I looked in the forum as well but could not find a solution. Instead of enjoying my vacation I am here tring to fix a very expensive drone that I barely use. Great!!!!!! I use a iphone Pro 11, which is updated too.
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi henrinika, sorry for the issues you encountered. For the beeping controller, please try to calibrate the sticks on the controller settings, if the controller is fully charged, the firmware has been updated, but the issue persists after the calibration, please check if the controller has abnormal input while calibrating the controller. If so, you may need to send the controller back for diagnosis and service. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
For the QuickShot function, please make sure that the drone is in P mode, and try to reinstall the DJI GO 4 app (please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation). See if this helps.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules