Error in drone activation
683 7 2020-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hugo Frajacomo
lvl.1

Brazil

Good afternoon,  About the Drone:  I just purchased a DJI mavic 2 pro drone, when trying to connect to the DJI GO 4 app I got this error message:
"Activation Falled - Activation falled, server error (-2), please retry. If it still fails after retry, please contact DJI Support. " (Print attached).
This error occurs at the stage when the application tries to synchronize the drone's CN with my account email already logged in.
I had no problems connecting the drone to the controller, just as the drone was promptly identified and updated by the application.

2020-8-14
Use props
Hugo Frajacomo
lvl.1

Brazil

2020-8-14
Use props
Hugo Frajacomo
lvl.1

Brazil

Show this error in IOS
2020-8-14
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The error message seems to indicate the registration server is not connecting. Two things I'd do:
1. Try connecting from a different WiFi router
2. If #1 fails, try connecting later
2020-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Or use another device. DJI drones seem to activate better with iPhones.
On a separate note I wouldn't display my private email address on here if I were you...
2020-8-15
Use props
Hugo Frajacomo
lvl.1

Brazil

I spent a long time trying to do that. I used different devices, I used the two internet networks in my house and it didn't work.

After contacting DJI Brasil and reporting the error that appeared on the iphone, they replied that SN is banned.

Now I'm trying to return the product.
2020-8-15
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

You bought it brand new and the serial was banned?
2020-8-16
Use props
Hugo Frajacomo
lvl.1

Brazil

Sadly yes. I bought it from an amazon partner seller. I'm wating for a response to the reason for the ban
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules